What's new

Fav J-rock artist/band?

Plus he's sexist and his lyrics and voice leave MUCH, and I mean MUCH, to be desired! His music makes me want to take a spoon to my temple. I can't believe people actually LIKE him. What IS the world coming to? Seriously? Excuse me while I go throw up...-wrinkles up nose-

Eminem just hates women. like many women who hate men. i dont mind, if he want to hate women he can

Well, then, any women who hates men like Eminen appears to hate women are sexist too. See? It's not that difficult.

ya sexist people exsist every where. but seriously i dont really like femminists... i mean women do have rights now and they are just going extra...

Yeah. I do kind of agree that about the word thing (I know pathetic...), but I'm sick and tired of hearing about all these "Stop Violence Against Women" compaigns (since men get hurt too and everything), and how women can wear men's clothing and not be immediately seen as gay or freaks of nature, but men are, or how women can hit men, but men can't hit women. Or how lesbians are perfectly fine and whatnot, but gays are just nasty and disgusting. Why can't we all just be equal? And not suprior to one another? I'll never understand humanity whatsoever.

Although there are quite a few places where women are still treated REALLY badly, like Afghanistan or however you spell it. So if they concentrated on trying to help them, then yeah, perfectly understandable. But no, they have to help women who are actually treated better than men in a lot of aspects.

Yeah, like in all those schools that have uniforms. Girls can sometimes get the option of pants, but boys don't get the option of shirts.

And, as stupid as this may sound, bathroom signs on the doors. All the girls are wearing dresses and all the men are always wearing pants. I don't like that either. 😌

lol but how else are they gonna show its a women's bathroom? lol with overly-large breasts?

JUKA IS THE BEST SINGER:singer:

*He is from Moi Dix Mois and Schwarz Stein

I also like Hyde (L'Arc~en~Ciel) and Kyo (Dir en Gray) Gackt is pretty good as well.
I have others but i cant think of them right now, lol

mizerable_d said:
lol but how else are they gonna show its a women's bathroom? lol with overly-large breasts?

Mars and venus signs of course. Duh...

forkagentsmith said:
maybe guys bathrooms could be stick figures with 3 legs....

-giggles before breaking into full-fledged laughter-

if it was mars and venus signs i would probly always go into the wrong one...like at out back i never know which restroom to use

forkagentsmith said:
if it was mars and venus signs i would probly always go into the wrong one...like at out back i never know which restroom to use

No offense, but how could you not? It's obvious which is which. o.0 The male is the one that had the, err, erect thing and the female is the on that looks more like a person. o.0

Horizon said:
Mars and venus signs of course. Duh...

-giggles before breaking into full-fledged laughter-

o ya... hehe

maybe guys bathrooms could be stick figures with 3 legs....
haha! good one!
JUKA IS THE BEST SINGER

*He is from Moi Dix Mois and Schwarz Stein
correct if im wrong, but doesn't Moi Dix Mois and Schwarz Stein have different volcalists? (seriously, Schwarz Stein has Kaya and Moix Dix Mois Juka)

hmmm...How about co-ed bathrooms?? It's not that men CAN'T wear skirts, its just that its seen as "socially unacceptable".... And on that note go vist a Hot Topic store...They sell man skirts also called one-legged pants...no joke.

Well, hot topic is stupid and THE place for poseurs, so nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah.

And socially unaccepted equals can't quite a bit. Or not a very good idea anyway. Your parents could kick you out and disown you (not very good parents, no...). You could be beaten up all the time, possibly even be murdered. Yatta, yatta. 'Tis pissing me off kind of thing.

And co-ed bathrooms, huh...? Oh yeah! xDDD

haha but thats still wrong can't describes an inability to do something. they aren't unable to wear skirts they are just TAUGHT that its wrong and they CHOOSE not to. They have yet to make a law that says it is illegal for men to wear skirts, so...untill then its not really can't.Because in all reality they CAN. Its just not favoured and since everyone wants to be favoured they DON'T. Thus, those who don't care will.

I'm all in for the co-ed bathrooms. I wouldn't mind watching the guys...*daydream*... or no. Maybe it's not such a good idea...

Men who dares to wear a skirt these days are cool and brave! And even more so if they're not transvestites, but just guys who want to look hot and wanna try something different. Skirt on men can be soo pretty!

Lalalala! Now let's see. What PLC considered? Nyah? I would think maybe J-pop because it's kinda techno. I like them. They are good! XD Don't ask. It's been awhile since I have been on and I haven't been together lately so be nice.

PrincessBerriKiller said:
haha but thats still wrong can't describes an inability to do something. they aren't unable to wear skirts they are just TAUGHT that its wrong and they CHOOSE not to. They have yet to make a law that says it is illegal for men to wear skirts, so...untill then its not really can't.Because in all reality they CAN. Its just not favoured and since everyone wants to be favoured they DON'T. Thus, those who don't care will.

Actually, in some places, it IS illegal for men to wear women's clothing. I read it somewhere about "dumb laws". Yup, yup.

Last edited:
Nightwalker said:
Lalalala! Now let's see. What PLC considered? Nyah? I would think maybe J-pop because it's kinda techno. I like them. They are good! XD Don't ask. It's been awhile since I have been on and I haven't been together lately so be nice.
PLC is VK. um but i would say they are between rock and pop...

Back
Top Bottom