What's new

Fav J-rock artist/band?

forkagentsmith said:
Hey all!
I have been learning japanese for a few months now and I have started getting into the music. I dont know many japanese artists and I was wondering if anyone could point me in a good direction with the music
thanks!
ja ne

Glay, Miyavi, Tackey & Tsubasa, Johnny's Jr, Kat-tun... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Plastic Tree
.... really.... everyone would think it were Kagrra, but no *shakes head* lol

Plastic Tree, Kagrra,, Gazette and Rentrer en Soi..... but then it gets really hazy and turns into a huge big jumble of millions of Jrock 😌

I would have to say Dir en grey on top.
But I really love Due le Quartz, MUCC and Pierrot.
And I'm really falling for Gazette....
I feel bad already for all those I'm not mentioning. I can never settle for anything :mad:

lol,m i'm the same...
i feel really bad for not mentioning Kra especially, cos they were my fave for so long... and Miyavi too... i amde such a fuss over him for the longest time...
Dir en Grey just go without saying really... i've never really had the 'obsession' fase with them, they're just a given... you can't not like their music

Hmm, Diru would have to be at the top of my list probably, but only cos I've got more of their stuff than any other! :sorry:

I have a soft spot for Malice Mizer cos they're the band that got me into j-rock... I've been getting all the Moi dix Mois stuff I can get my hands on (which isn't much, yet, but I'm trying!) and they're hot on Diru's heels for my fave - along with Gazette and Kagrra (thanks to you guys! 👍 ). Not managed to get hold of any Eve of Destiny stuff yet, which really bugs me cos I love Kozi (just in case you weren't aware lol). Also I only have one Due'le Quartz song, and I love it and am after more! *runs madly off*

AH!
i have to send you more Due' le Quartz!
i need more too... but.... one song really won't do!
pluss..... THEY DID A SONG WITH KAGRRA,!

ummm... there isn't a smilie for :abject begging: is there?
*needs Due'le Quartz*!! 😌

hmm... ok, i'll send you what ever i send kinsao
.... is it ok if i zip them with winrar... or do i need to use winzip?

hee hee, ok... it's up to kinsao then
it'll probably be tomorrow... even though i should be revising i can't see myself doing so as i haven't been for the last 6 weeks... even if these are the exams that'll determin wether i go to uni or not.... *sigh*

lol
dou itashimashite
i've loved these guyd for long long time... and they're really dear to me....
it's really sad that they aren't together any more... but... o well.....
hey, i can shove in a 'Figure' song.... that's um... Sakito and Kazuki ^.^

Back
Top Bottom