What's new

Fav J-rock artist/band?

@.@ I'm new

Konnichiwa, I like Gackt he is hott. I don't know that much because I just started and my friend Nightwalker introduced me to this site and to J-pop, and anime. :p

Let me take a wild guess here...Stace-chan?!? xDD

And no using the word "hott"! It's not even a word! Plus, stupid reason to like a frigging singer, no?

Hey, He is a good singer too. Thats not nice to be mean, Miss Horizon! So not cool! He is a good singer, dancer. Wonderful voice Mr. Gackt-Sama!

Liliai said:
But he is hot, right. :eek: your just mad because i didn't say Hyde was hot.

Hyde actually wasn't even on my mind (for once! xD), so no. Not at all. And thanks EVER so much for getting him back in my head! The ONE time I'm not really thinking about him and boom! You just got to bring him up when he has NOTHING to do with the conversation. Good job!

I just can't stand it when people use terms like "hott" with two t's kind of thing. Deliberate misspellings PISS me off!

We have a off on friendship, we are friends then we are not but we ahve been like that since grade 7. I think we are good friends now.

Liliai said:
Grammer Natzi

No, I'm NOT! I'm NOT a grammer "Natzi", whatever the HELL that is! I'm a Grammer Nazi! NAZI! NAZI~! Not "Natzi!" -grins and knows that point has been proven about her being a grammer Nazi-

Yes...Yes you are hun. You told me when we went on Gaia. *giggles* I know I have a grade 2 spelling level. *giggles* I'm kidding...Maybe

Liliai said:
Yes...Yes you are hun. You told me when we went on Gaia. *giggles* I know I have a grade 2 spelling level. *giggles* I'm kidding...Maybe

The important thing is, is that you believe that. Yup, yup.

Holy wah! I almost forgot what the Thread topic was from that conversation. 😌

Still Gackt-sama is my favorite of all. :smoke:

*throws yellow crayons at your head* have mine. i don't like yellow. *smells her red crayon while giving suspicious looks to everyone in the room* My crayon...it smells good...*-* *scribbles on paper for a bit* I have to say my favourite singer is Shiina Ringo....

PrincessBerriKiller said:
*gives Horizon pink crayon* Is that better?

xD Well, I'm not particularly fond of crayons in general, unless they have "pencil" before them, but sure, why not? xD

And I was talking more about how I'd care if she told Shu-chan.

Haiz...anyone know YURI CHIKA???!!!!hohohoho
her songs are very nice!!!ESpeCiallY

SEKAIJUU DE ANATA DAKE

hohoho
anyone has the song???

Back
Top Bottom