What's new

Banned from Japan

I believe that they feel that way and believe all these things to be true, but the truth is always more nuanced than people try to make it seem.
I understand and agree. But what can I do? One JP friend even attacked me because I "dared" to compare her to one member of a K-pop group, coz she resembles her a lot. I had to greatly apologize, or she would block me from her friend list. LOL....

Regarding Busan, I just enjoyed the vibe there, and my friends in the south always seemed a lot less stressed than those in Seoul. Mega cities aren't really my thing... Busan still a bigger city, but it's a more relaxed beach town, with better weather overall. It's like San Diego versus Los Angeles.
Indeed! I have couple of friends from Busan and they are very relaxed, compared the others I know (from Seoul). But I thought it was just their personality.
Thank's a lot for the tip! 👍

you can try messaging one of the mods like @thomas or @Uncle Frank, I believe they can edit posts if needed.

Maybe I'm too naive, but... I didn't see any possible harm in posting some random pics...
Anyway I already contacted them, if it's possible to remove all of them.
Thank you for your warning. I'll try to be more careful next time. :)

Best of luck in Taiwan, do let us know how things go for you in the future :)

Are so kind person. I'm very happy having meet you, even if just in a forum. :)
You, alongside cocoichi and majestic, are the nicest persons I could ever meet in this forum.
ありがとうごがいました。非常に感謝いたします。:)

p.s. after your advice, we'll try Busan as well. Let's see. :)

Last edited:
Addition: for those that are in doubt if can land (or HOPE I can't land) in the following Countries:

1- neither Taiwan and S.Korea don't ask you if you have any criminal records, if you are a visa-exempted Citizen. It's asked only to those citizens that need the so-called: "Landing Visa" or "Visa on Arrival" and have pay for it at the airport.

2- So far I know, the only 3 Countries that I'm interested in (means, that I would like to JUST TO VISIT, nothing more), are USA [(I'm interested only in Hawaii, California (Orange County) and Washington (Seattle)] , Japan and Australia. They ask you for previous criminal records.
But, thanks to my embassy guys's tips (I love those smart dudes), even if they will ask me for any previous criminal records, they'll never know. It's sad I have to lie, I admit. But that's the only way to get in: I can confidently lie while issuing a new passport and on immigration cards. And they will never know (except Japan).
Why? That's what they did for me (veeeeery kind from them), in order to let me be free to travel everywhere (except Japan, for the moment...): they kept my passport (maybe they burnt it 😁) and denounced that my passport was lost (before leaving Japan). So they issued an ETD (Emergency Travel Document).
Why all this procedure? Because, they were obligated to tell my Country's authorities what happened before I was leaving Japan. Otherwise, if they would shut their mouths up, they would become criminals, too. But... Without a passport, they weren't constrained to say anything (loopholes exist, my "friends". LOL!😁😁😁) .
So, once back in my Country, I have shown the ETD and let free to go home.
Two weeks later I asked for a new passport: they asked me, if I had criminal records. I said calmly "no". 3 weeks later i got a new CLEAN passport! LOL!

This is for those people who wish me the worst! Sorry guys! 😁😁😁😁😁
You're eating your heart out now, aren't you? 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

If someone is a d*uch*bag to me, well... I'll pay him back every lash he gave me.

Why my Embassy helped me? Coz they knew I was a good guy who just did a stupid mistake (by looking to my great background), and that I didn't deserve that kind of treatment. And they were against JP's 100 years outdated laws, too. LOL! 😁
God bless EU! They are so understanding and their humanity made shed tears, because what they did for me could compromise their carriers.
But I guess it's something beyond your understandings (referred mainly to Asians and SOME US dudes... maybe D.Trump voters. LOL).😁😁😁

Enjoy your life! SAYONARA! :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
LOLOLOL!!!!

Attachments

• Schermata 2016-08-17 alle 00.29.55.png
    Schermata 2016-08-17 alle 00.29.55.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 122
I wonder how much of that overseas income the illustrious OP actually declared on his regular tax filings here in Japan? (as legally required)

Having just paid my corporate taxes it galls me to no end to support deadbeats who think they're robbing the government instead of me and every other responsible resident of this country when they cheat on their taxes.

Guys, I hold you both in high regards as JREF forum members, but this is pure speculation, and a statement based on that speculation. Some of hope&faith's actions were questionable, but I think this is a little unnecessary.

Thank's al lot cocoichi.
And please, accept my apologies for those last 2 posts... but I'm a simple human being, and when I start having the feeling: "OK, when is enough is enough!" I start to "counterattack"...

Guys, I hold you both in high regards as JREF forum members, but this is pure speculation, and a statement based on that speculation. Some of hope&faith's actions were questionable, but I think this is a little unnecessary.

OFF TOPIC START
do you really like Cocoichi? Here in Bangkok there are plenty!!! So tasty.... But fried food should be avoided by any means. It's 10x more dangerous to your liver, compared to light alcohol (beers, chu-hi...). But, once a month... Who cares! I go eat to Cocoichi and Ootoya, both! Once at home... WOW... those curries and tonkatsu make me feel in heaven! :D
How about you? :D
I also love pepper lunch! same menu, same taste BUT half price compared to Japan! :D

If one day, if you'll wish to come Thailand, please, be my guest! I'll show you all the nice sides of this Country! And it will be all on me! My pleasure!

This is valid also for nice gaijin and majestic, as well! Please, fell free to be my guests! Thank you guys! :)
OFF TOPIC END

Last edited:
to those little individuals, that found a little place in Japan, because they couldn't succeed in their own countries. I bet you are are english teachers.... lol ... cosidered by Japanese people, COMPLETE LOSERS! hahahahaha

Attachments

• coglione.gif
    coglione.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
to those little individuals, that found a little place in Japan, because they couldn't succeed in their own countries. I bet you are are english teachers.... lol ... cosidered by Japanese people, COMPLETE LOSERS! hahahahaha
dude, what the hell.

dude, what the hell.

I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE!
But after having a very long conversation with an admin... And I'll never reveal who is him!
He sympathized wth my situation, complaining as well about some user's behavior.
And that I should have been more careful about my situation, coz this forum it's full of m**ons.

And I'm just... Overwhelmed by these "little guys"...

I joined this forum with a hope for a a mutual help, by gaikokujin, living abroad..
Result? I just got assaulted and insulted in 90% of replies, instead....
Cocoichi, understood me, more than anyone else! (why? he is from EU, and we are forgiving people, at least for the first mistake)...also you and majestic, where so sweet to me! unlike the rest of the world...
that's all...
I got so much provoked that at a certain point, I said myself: ENOUGH!
who you think you are to judge me, like you are my judges of a Supreme Court????
I just innocently posted here, and looking for a possible "kind of shortcut" to get in JP, thanks to my double Citizenships (which become triple soon... Australia).

That's all... but you can read the outcomes of the thread...

should i thank them?

Please, enlighten me (NO SARCASM AT ALL!)...

p.s. as i stated before, you are welcome in Bangkok (and then go to pattaya... 90 mins from bkk), and I'd really wish to debate with you about it, while having some fun.

But, that's of course, up to you! :)

But after having a very long conversation with an admin... And I'll never reveal who is him! He sympathized wth my situation, complaining as well about some user's behavior.
And that I should have been more careful about my situation, coz this forum it's full of m**ons.

We have only two admins here, so it'd be quite useless to hide behind that usertitle. While it is true that I sympathise with your situation, I also told you in our Private Conversation yesterday that you have overexposed yourself here and thus became vulnerable to attack. And that you should add members you feel harassed by to your ignore list. Never have I stated that this forum is "full of m***ns". If that was my conviction I wouldn't be running this website anymore. Please be more careful with your assertions and quotations.

We have only two admins here, so it'd be difficult to hide behind that usertitle. While it is true that I sympathise with your situation, I also told you in our Private Conversation yesterday that you have overexposed yourself here and thus became vulnerable to attack. And that you should add members you feel harassed by to your ignore list. Never have I stated that this forum is "full of m***ns". If that was my opinion I wouldn't be running this website anymore. Please be more careful with your assertions and quotations.

I'M SO SORRY... I just overreacted... please forgive me....

If you're referring to the way people have responded to you in this thread, we may express it differently but we were all in agreement that you shouldn't be trying to sneak back into Japan. No one has harassed you in this thread, although they may have been blunt with their words. Your sudden lashing out against these perceived slights (which I thought we had moved on from) was jarring and irrational.

me and my gf, just got overemotional... she cried for me today...and i felt so guilty and felt like a s**t...
i beg you to understand my odd behavior. ain't (we, to be honest) rational right now.... even if i'm trying hard to go back to normality...

you have no idea, how many psychological harassment i faced in Saitama Koujishisho (preventive detention, during the trial)....I even attempted twice to kill myself...

whatever... most of people here, will just just laugh at me. thank you, "fellas"...
and i"m still soooooo sorry to make her worry about me, more than needed...
but, she is that great, that has forgiven me EVERYTHING!

Anyway, again, I humbly apologize for my odd behavior...
I'm close to insanity, mainly because of my lovely girlfriend.
She doesn't deserve this situation....
I'm seriously thinking to "let her free" and give a chance to find a better dude.
I screwed up my life in Japan, ok, but I don't wanna see her anymore, crying for a baka gainin like me...
But ain't sure she will accept my decision. She is deeply attached to me for many reasons...
She even told me if I'll leave her, she'll become a nun in a Buddhist temple....

Guys... What a f**ked situation...
I'm completely lost...

@Hope&Faith, you need to relax man, you are wound up WAY too tight over this. Take a moment and try to quiet your mind. Go take a vipassana retreat or something.

@Hope and faith:

You know, I'm quite sure that in person you could be a very nice person. But please take this as friendly advice: you need to work on your anger management. You are too easily upset by what other people say or do, even on a silly thing called an internet forum. Try to find happiness in who you are and what your situation is. If other people don't agree or tell you something that offends you, realize that their opinion is just THEIR opinion, take a deep breath and let it slide. I think what happened with the cops is quite resembling to what happens here right now on this forum. You are like nitro, you ignite at the slightest touch.
You could indeed be bi polar (moving from super happy to super depressed and back in a very short time). Have you been checked for this? I say this for your own sake, not to offend you!

Hope and Faith, that does not seem like a very narcissistic post. Are you sure you're not bipolar instead?

If you are interested in, this article explains a lot. NPD and Bipolar disorder, are similar but not the same... in particular occasions, those can even show the same symptoms and being mistaken, one for another... Quite complicated and a pain in **s to read/understand it, if you are not in. But it should give you a picture.

The Relationship Between Narcissism and Bipolar Disorder | Psychology Today

Most of times, regular people tend just to "label" others, but that's over-simplistic. This is what my shrink is always trying to fix in my head, but still with just a partial success,(Easy to say. Different think is put that in practice):
"Judging others is way too easy, but only even trying to understand them it's like trying to escalate the Everest. That's why we (shrinks) are here, to help you out. Forget other's judgmental behavior in your regards. THEY DON'T KNOW YOU! Keep this in mind and you'll feel a huge release from social pressure. "

Work in progress..

And this is only ONE step to healing. LOL.

@Hope and faith:

You know, I'm quite sure that in person you could be a very nice person. But please take this as friendly advice: you need to work on your anger management. You are too easily upset by what other people say or do, even on a silly thing called an internet forum. Try to find happiness in who you are and what your situation is. If other people don't agree or tell you something that offends you, realize that their opinion is just THEIR opinion, take a deep breath and let it slide. I think what happened with the cops is quite resembling to what happens here right now on this forum. You are like nitro, you ignite at the slightest touch.
You could indeed be bi polar (moving from super happy to super depressed and back in a very short time). Have you been checked for this? I say this for your own sake, not to offend you!

thanks bro.
What I replied to @RolandtheHeadless, fits exactly to your concerns.

If you think I'm nice person then you are a GREAT person. Thanks.

@Hope&Faith, you need to relax man, you are wound up WAY too tight over this. Take a moment and try to quiet your mind. Go take a vipassana retreat or something.

LOL! How do you know Vipassana??? Are you buddhist like me???
I secluded myself already twice, every time for 1 week. But the lack of time (work) didn't give me the chance to practice it more. Moreover, due to the great heat (no fans at all IN A THAI TEMPLE!!! In short, a free sauna. LOL), I couldn't concentrate and meditate properly, my mind was always focused on the heat. I have no idea how those regular monks can do it, every single day for years, if not for the rest of their lives. Unbelievable...

@Hope and faith:
I think what happened with the cops is quite resembling to what happens here right now on this forum. You are like nitro, you ignite at the slightest touch.

Are you a shrink? :bored:eek:_O:bored:
That's exactly what my shrink said....
We are working on my "latent anger". He defined me as a WALKING NUKE...
That's for several nasty episodes happened I had to suffer in my childhood.
But, please, don't ask further details about that... it's beyond private.... Beside my family, my gf, my 3 best friends and my shrink nobody will never know from my mouth...
thank you for your understanding. :)

Questionable is an interesting word to use for someone whose entire purpose for joining this forum was to discuss how he could use fraud to circumvent a lifetime ban on entering Japan for assaulting a police officer.

A person who has repeatedly refused to take responsibility for his actions, and consistently blames others for the results of his own actions.

A person who has nothing but bad things to say about Japan and yet expects Japan to make special exceptions to its own laws to admit him.

I will admit I have no reason to believe he didn't pay his taxes, and I apologize for intimating that he might not have.

Hi fellas. I got a good news from an international attorney I know for free ( only coz he is the husband of one of my exs...).
Even if it's a lifeban, it doesn't matter. after 10 years i can ask for a permit to a JP embassy to land in Tokyo (the permit can vary: 30-60-90 days. depending upon the severity of the situation).
Why 10 years? because, as I though and I agree, people grow up in the meantime. So in 2024 I will not be considered a threat for their country, anymore.
The only downside is that except these permissions, I'll never be granted for any other kind of visa. As a "Persona no Grata", I should thank them they'll let me land in their Country again.
In short: take or leave it.
Well, no other choice... I have to TAKE IT.
What do you think, guys, about that?
I'm lucky or their conditions or are they still severe?

p.s. @WonkoTheSane I accept your apologies. Thank You. One thing I always respected for sure are taxes. Without them, any Country can't develop and become greater. It's a common sense.

Back
Top Bottom