What's new

Asics Japan S Paisley purple

Hr_leif

Registered
28 Mar 2023
Hello guys, I would like to know if you know where I can buy an Asics Japan S Paisley purple and that the store sends to other countries

I'm Brazilian and I'm looking for this specific model

6510_asics-japan-s-paisley1201a310-500_l2_637722302549111137.jpg

Thank you all for your attention and sorry for anything

It has been discontinued for a while and all the sites I found it did not send it to my location

I had a similar situation recently. My son fell in love with the Air Jordan Spades. I had to admit they were sharp looking. But then I found out that while I could get them online in unused condition they were priced at $200, which is twice the price of new. So I told him what the h-ll are you thinking? No way I'm paying double the price for a shoe just because you like the design better. So I took him to the shoe store and he bought a different pair of shoes.

1679951662647.png

Anyway the only advice I can think of is to find these shoes on ebay and find a seller who is willing to ship them to you or use a reshipping service that will receive domestic packages and reship them overseas. OR do what we did and buy something else.

E-bay had a couple labeled the same , but they looked a little different. One pair was $150US and the other pair $200US. For me being a guy who buys his shoes at Walmart for $20 , I was a bit shocked.

I found it, but it is out of stock.

There is a site that claims to have them, but I make no guarantee of the trustworthiness of that site.

Back
Top Bottom