What's new

Are you concerned?

Breaking news from Antartica, an asteroid hits with the force 200,000,000 stink bombs!

Breaking News!

2012-1.jpg

Okay I am going to lose the sarcasm a bit and show a bit of science and why this isn't a concern. The recent earthquakes that bakaKanadajin mentioned where in Haiti; Chile; Mexico/California and Tibet, which was also touched upon by Hezam. Now look at the map on this link:
File:Plates tect2 en.svg - Wikipedia
Notice anything? Each place where an earthquake took place sits on a fault line. Haiti sits smack on top of one. It is a wonder they don't get bad ones more often.
Also look at where Iceland sits. Iceland itself is a volcanically formed Island. Geologically it is very new.
I also bring up this link. It is the most recent quakes in the last 7 days, as of 19/4/2010. Look at how many there are in Baja California.
What should concern people is that if we have a major earthquake in a zone which is geologically stable, say the centre of Africa or Oxford. That would mean something has happened deep down in the earth, but earthquakes in known earthquake zones. Just means the planet is acting as it should.
Think on this, that moving mantle creates the magnetic field that protects the planet from harmful solar winds from the sun. Without it earth would be as barren as Mars. Its surface sterilised by UV radiation and the atmosphere slowly stripped off. Somehow a few earthquakes in a little better than a sterile planet.

We have a winner here! Such a well-executed, implied insult that cannot be countered. :D
LOL.:D
Think on this, that moving mantle creates the magnetic field that protects the planet from harmful solar winds from the sun. Without it earth would be as barren as Mars. Its surface sterilised by UV radiation and the atmosphere slowly stripped off. Somehow a few earthquakes in a little better than a sterile planet.
I agree. And I don't think that we are experienceing something that has been caused by man, this opinion is completely unscientific of corse.

It's all our fault :eek:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5inJDPJiXU9k0tYQetNGUhTCNqAcgD9F66BTO0

BEIRUT ― A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.

Iran is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric's unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a prediction by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that a quake is certain to hit Tehran and that many of its 12 million inhabitants should relocate.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

So you have to cover your Thighs Tsuyoiko ;P Lol

Errm, I think she has to cover all elements of the body that are incidental to her person. Eyes, hair, face, arms, everything. That way God won't have to evaluate the state of human chastity and punish us, as 100% chastity will be achieved. Better safe than sorry. In fact, why not have male burkas?

Errm, I think she has to cover all elements of the body that are incidental to her person. Eyes, hair, face, arms, everything. That way God won't have to evaluate the state of human chastity and punish us, as 100% chastity will be achieved. Better safe than sorry. In fact, why not have male burkas?

Damn, and here I was sitting completely naked with a towel draped across my thighs ☝

Damn, and here I was sitting completely naked with a towel draped across my thighs ☝
Damn, I need my blood pressure tablets.:atsui:

He isn't the only one who never paid any attention at school either:
Rush Limburgh said:
According to Racist Rush it's "God speaking" citing the fact that more airspace has been affected by ash from the volcano than after 9/11. He also mentions that since the "earth has opened up" he hopes it's a rebirth and not an Armageddon.

"You know, a couple of days after the health care bill had been signed into law, Obama ran around all over the country saying, "Hey, you know, I'm looking around. The earth hadn't opened up. No Armageddon out there. The birds are still chirping.

I think the earth has opened up. God may have replied. This volcano in Iceland has grounded more airplanes – airspace has more affected – than even after 9/11 because of this plume, because of this ash cloud over Northern and Western Europe. … It's got everybody just in a shutdown. Earth has opened up. I don't know whether it's a rebirth or Armageddon. Hopefully it's a rebirth, God speaking…"
Full Article

This thread is worthless without pics!

Mycernius, this pic is for you.😌

2lay8zr-1.jpg

The first sensible theory in this thread.

The Western websites :
Terrorist Volcano in Iceland
http://forums.myspace.com/t/4768079.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewthread

So you forgot that the Volcano is terrorist. <_<

I knew it, Al Qaeda was behind this all along!

funnyalqaedacartoon-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom