What's new

Any kind of Joke

アント

This is not really a joke. I accidentally found it when I was browsing random blog sites and found it very funny.

めぐみさん(日本人)とグレンさん(アメリカ人)は、日本に住んでいる国際結婚カップル。 明るくフレンドリーなグレンさんは日本でも人気者です。 グレンさんは普段はめぐみさんとは英語で話しますが、日本語の勉強を一生懸命やって、かなり上手に話せるようになってきました。 そんなある日のことです。

めぐみさんが、食事の用意をしていると、玄関の方からグレンさんが大声で、"How do you say ant in Japanese?" (アントって日本語で何と言うの?)と聞いてきました。 『えっ、アント? それはオバサン(叔母さん)だよ。』と答えるめぐみさん。 『オバサン・・ネ。オバサン、オバサン、オバサン・・・・ブツブツブツ』と何やら呪文のようにオバサンという言葉を1人繰り返し練習していたグレンさんは突然、『ちょっと買い物に行ってくるね。』と出かけて行きました。

グレンさんの行った先は近所のドラッグストア。 お店のおじさんが『いらっしゃいませ!』と言うと、グレンさんは『すみません。オバサンを殺す薬をください。』と一言。 『へっ?』と困惑した顔のおじさんを前に、『うちにオバサンが沢山きて困っています。だから殺す薬がほしいです。』と続けるグレンさん。 『オバサンね~ うーん??』と、頭をかしげるおじさんを前に『オバサンですよ。オバサン。黒くて小さいオ・バ・サ・ン!』と強調して説明をするグレンさん。 ようやくグレンさんの身振り手振りの説明で、彼の言う『オバサン』が『アリ』である事が分かったドラッグストアのおじさんは『あーあー、アリね。』と言って、アリ退治用の殺虫剤を売ってくれたそうです。

そのアリ退治用のスプレーを握り締め、興奮気味に家に戻ったグレンさんはめぐみちゃんを見るなり、『ひどいじゃないか~。ウソ教えてーっ』と責め立てたそうです。 全く訳の分からないめぐみちゃんは 『ウソなんか教えてないよ。』と怒って反撃にでたそうですが、ようやくその意味がわかり、今度は、お腹を抱えての大爆笑となったそうです。

・・・もう、皆さんもお分かりですね?

グレンさんが聞いていたAnt(アント)とは日本語で昆虫のアリという意味。玄関の回りに沢山集まってウヨウヨとしていた、黒くて小さいアリの事だったのです。 ですが、めぐみさんは同じアントでもAuntの方、つまり日本語訳で「叔母さん」のアントだと思っていたのです。

Nice, but I know the word for "ant." (I know the kanji, too: 蟻). :p

It's funny how my name gets used. I'm either the jerk in "The Wedding Singer" or a guy who wants to kill a bunch of middle-aged women. :sick: (冗談、冗談)

あはは!この話に出てくるグレンさんはやっぱりあなただったんですね?
この時に「蟻」という単語をおぼえたんでしょう?
私、おばさんになったらグレンさんにはちかよらないようにしなくちゃね!なんちゃって!(冗談、冗談):D

私のことよく知ってますね、享子さん! でも、享子さんがおばさんになったら私はもうその気を無くしているはずですから、ご心配なく。 :p:D😲

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face. The egg, looking a bit disgusted, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, well, I guess we finally answered THAT question!"

A snail goes into a Ferrari dealership and asks if he could buy the fastest car there. The dealer, a little taken aback, shows him the fastest one. The snail produces the notes, plus a few extra for the dealer. The dealer, feeling pleased, asks the snail if there would be anything more.
The snail says' "Yes, could you paint a big S on the front, back, sides and roof of it"
"Certainly sir," the dealer replies, "But why?"
The snail replies, "So when I pass people they can look and say
'look at that S Car Go' "

She ain't easy, but....

She's been on her knees more times than Billy Graham.
She's been laid on more kitchen floors than linoleum.
She's done more screwing than Black and Decker.
She's responsible for more merry men than Robin Hood.
She's turned more tricks than Houdini has.
She's been in more motel rooms than the Bible.
She's been boarded more times than Amtrak.
She's been mounted more often than Trigger.
She's been involved with more animals than Marlin Perkins has.
She's entertained more troops than Bob Hope.

😊 😊 😊 😊

Back
Top Bottom