What's new

Worried about kyo

Ladies and gentlemen, Saku. A prime example of him screaching ,and yet, it still owns my sock drawer XD.

He looks so friggen smex in that video. He looks godly in Saku. just drop dead smex on a plate in Drain Away. Ok, the guy always, always, makes me need a drool bucket. XD

Champloo said:
Ok, Toshiya said he talked to Kyo about the chest carving. Kyo said, it's just for show, and that it wasn't anything big. I said: It better be. <.< Or I will spork him. XD I personally think he was weirded out by the question, if I know the guy correctly. I also don't know if Toshiya was just repeating what Kyo said when he talked about it in times prior either. ;/ However, this being said out of one of their own mouths, you can trust it.

While I havent read this anywhere else all can say is it definately is NOT just for show. Who carve's away at their chest JUSt for show. That excuse is thinner than the soup of sexual desire.

I'm begging to think that is not fir show.

The cutting being the for sure one. The fact that hes trying to brush it aside says volumes.

Woah, that's a difficult one. :eek:
To some extent, to do that sort of thing, it's always an element of 'show', because it's a visible thing, it's like a communication. But to try and communicate something, that's different from doing something 'just' for show (which implies there's no substance behind it). Maybe what Kyo meant (if he really did say that) is that he's trying to communicate something... trying to show something.

Voice-wise, I like it best when he uses different styles of singing in the same song, and contrasts them. That's what gives me the shivers. :shiver:

In general, females find it very easy to talk about their true feelings. I only mean that in general, not as in all females are like that. However males like to talk about their feelings over phone, txt or internet. Perhaps this is Kyo's way of getting a message across. I think he is a man shrouded by his past, and needs help to get over it.

Champloo said:
So you don't even believe Kyo himself?

No no. What I mean is...um, how do I out this...? Hmm...

Okay, since were all under oath when treating people I cant give out details or specific cases but here is the gist of one :

A girl was recently brought into the clinic because she had carved the words "I am I" Into herself in proper Kyo fashion. When asked why she did it she said that she did it for asthetic reasons. That it was 'deep' and she liked the message it sent off. However upon closer inspection and some questioning we found out that she had experianced some trauma in her child hood that was still affecting her actions today.

When we look at people who have steped into the self mutilating aspects of life (and this also incudes extreem peircings and other types of extreem body modification) there is no what and or if. Theres always something going on. I know that the exsample might be a bit exagerated but on a psych levle it really has no difference when I say that it would be the same if Kyo chopped of a finger and said it was for show. In order for a person to start hurting themselves a severe reaction must first take place in the brain brought on either by sever internal changes (such as chemicals produced naturally in the brain or body) or external (such as trauma or abuse).

So its not that I dont belive Kyo, I just belive that because his brain is being altered in some way or has not developed properly that he is incapable of making thee disions for himself. If people in these states were able to talk themselves out of it then there would be no need for doctors to treat them. But they cant. Their brain cant make these disions so they need someone else to help them with it. Even if to them it seems perfectly natural.

I agree, HMH. Also, when a person has problems like Kyo's, they are generally in denial about it, or it is even on a subconcious level.

For example, i have had friends who cut themselves, and when you ask about it, they say stuff like "Oh, it's nothing". part of this is because they are in denial of their problem, and part of it is because they don't want to be analyzed by some psychiatrist and treated differently. One of my friends cuts herself all the time (not so much anymore, thank god...). she was raped TWICE and had an eating disorder. but if you bring up her cutting herself, she'll play it off like its nothing because she doesn't want to be singled out for it. one of her friends told the school counciler about it, and my friend was called into the office to be questioned about her self-mutilation. THIS WAS THE WORST THING ANYBODY EVER COULD HAVE DONE FOR HER. her friend was trying tohelp, but it made things worse. it made her cut herself MORE.

when someone has these problems, they HAVE to solve them on their own. these things are psychological, no one else can help. in some cases the help can make it worse.

as for believing Kyo-kun or not...i think everyone has at least once in their life played something down. not neccessarily something this huge. but what about when you're having a bad day and your friend asks you what's wrong, but you don't feel like talking about it? you say "oh, it's nothing". THAT is brushing off the problem. everyone does it. that's not to say it's right. i'm saying that it's not that we don't believe him, it's that he's not being honest with HIMSELF.

Yep. Just yesterday I was listening to loveline and a guy called in who thought it was perfectly ok to pee in a cut on a nother mans chest (not that I'm saying kyo does that ) its just that he thought it was okay because his brain couldnt make that call on his own and needed hepl. its the same principal.

Yeah, come to think about it, my friends say I say the same exact things when they get worried about my issues..I have a disorder where I like to throw up, no it's not bolemnia and I self mutilate. But I has bi polars disorder, and my meds make my symptoms worse. So you can be more then right about your assesment.

First Id like to say how great that is that your staying on your meds. I know a lot of times the symptoms can be bad sometimes or that people stop taking them. But youve stayed on them. Good job! 👍 👍 👍

And yeah. So it would be hard to tell anything was up by just ASKING kyo.

This is a part from the interview that I mentioned, It took some time to find it but this is what I was talking about:

... Was it like they were persuing what was right infront of their eyes and they didn't understand the true meaning?
Yeah. I thought they were the real idiots. That's why, from the start, I don't like people. There have only been a few people that I know who wil reveal their true selves and talk. Even in the band I was right beforeDir en grey I didn't have a single friend. (He is probably talking about the band before La:sadies too considering that almost all of the Dir en grey members where there......). But we where pretty popular, even though we only lasted for a year. At a one man we had about 400 people. But I didn't have nay friends. It seems that Toshiya had heard rumours about me, like that I had a fear of oher people. There was a lot of rumours likethat, because I rarely talked. Because of that even when we did interviews with magazines I gave short answers like ツ"yeahツ" and ツ"yesツ". (laughs). I even hated making eye contact and was a really dark person.

Was that because you knew you hadn't made friends?
There were no people who I wanted to be friends with. There wasn't anyone who I thought was cool that I knew. Or, well, there was this girl I was dating in Kyoto. I think that was the biggest cause of the preblem. At that time that girl was more important to me than bands. I thought I would have to stop bands and get a normal job. This same person that's here right now that that! (laugh) That's a really big thing when you're talkning about me.

Having heard your story about your past I understand what a big decision that was.
Yeah. At that time I was still in a band and I was friends with the guitarist. But right around that time I was thinking about quitting the band and get married, the girl suddenly disappeared, really suddenly. I asked everyone around if they knew where she went. But they all respnded ツ"No, I don't know.ツ". Only the guitarist would talk to me about it. He was like, ツ"Well, it will work out.ツ". For about a week I was constantly to this guy about it. But the girl didn't come back. Then a few years later I found out that the guitarist had been seing that girl. I felt very betrayed. And from then on it was like ツ"I give up on people.ツ"

So having been treated like that by a friend you were no longer able to trust anyone?
I could no longer trust anyone. I wa a really twisted person back then but I didn't tell lies.
Well I told silly lies but I didn't lie to friends. And from that event I recieved the shock that there were people like hat out there. I'm the telling the story out of order but when that girl left me I lost a lot of weight. You can't really get over something like that, right? And all that was left for me was being in a band. The band that was formed at that point was the band right before Dir en grey. But I think I was weighted down for about two years by the shock.

To the point that you couldn't emotionally recover?
Yes. And then that guitarist formed a new band and that girl was staff for that band. And we would meet a lot when we played together and such. That was so, so painful. Again and again I truly felt like I was going to die. At that time I wanted to escape that so there was nothing to do but find another girl.

By escape I guess you mean something like diverting your feelings?
Yeah. And so a friend of mine at that time introduced me to this girl. That girl lived kind of far away so I moved out there. It was like I no longer wanted to see any part of Kyoto. No matter where I looked there where memories of that girlfriend. So i moved out there and started life there.

Poor Kyo...

In the oficial page some fans were talking about that, but they say that is phrase of a Sex Pistols song, and that's why he have "no future" on his chest.

I think it doesn't mean anything more than that.
If Kyo does the thing you mention, I'll be the first one to die.

Ooh that interview that someone posted here is so sad...I will kill the girl who made that to Kyo! Poor my boy T-T

Well...I thought you were just talking about "no future" on his chest, but I see you are talking about other things...and...I am really sad.
I don't believe rumors. Rumors are the worst thing.

I hope Kyo is fine. Kyo is the most important person to me.

He has all my love.

Whoa now, what do you mean by that? :eek: Don't you die. =.=

And yeah, if I knew that was the interview you spoke of, you would of had it tons earlier. (has it) It's a very touching interview....it made me worry about him for quite abit. He has gone through alot but he is a strong guy and I envy his serinity. He only gave up on people, I would of given up on it all.

Back
Top Bottom