What's new

Why do you like Gackt and Kyo

Nuala

Hell's Finest Daughter
15 Jul 2004
I like to make enemies with fangirls and fanboys so here we go. Why the hell do you like Kyo from Dir En Grey? He looks like a girl. If you want a girl for a mate then do yourself a favor and be a lesbian or a bloody straight guy. Same thing goes with Gackt.
Explanation of why you admire those two so much. Use correct grammar and spelling or I shall smite you with my heavenly powers.

Wow. You must really love to judge by looks eh? I'm sure you get far in life.

I like them because they have talent. They can both sing, they both write their own lyrics and they are amazing. Beautiful too. So what if I like feminine looking men. I'm different yes and I don't care. I hate manly looking men...gross gross! X6

lol Have they been reading our other convo.s?? Kyo does not look like a girl! If you think that then you have a distorted sense of feminine. Same goes for Gackt. They have talent which is very key. I am not that big of a Gackt fan but in this case I will stand up for him. I think Nightwalker took the words right out of my mouth. XD

Holy sh*t! Another Winter!

The main reason I like Kyo is because he has a very amazing voice and very amazing lyrics. He has talent unlike some people in the industry. And not only does he have said talent, but he has originality as well.

And you must be behind times. Kyo USED to look like a girl, but now he doesn't. Whatsoever.

And as for Gackt, although I'm not a major fan, not anymore anyway, he is talented as well. He can sing. He can produce great music. The same cannot be said about some people. And who cares if he's a little bit on the feminine side? People are SUPPOSED to be different and I do so believe this world has WAY too many masculine, muscular, nasty-looking men.

Feminine looking men are gorgeous and you must either be blind or entirely retarded not to see that. So, which is it? Both? Probably so.

And also, Gackt isn't the most girlish of them all. And Kyo definately isn't either, so the hell are you picking on them for?

And heavenly powers my ***!

Whats wrong with Kyo or Gackt... i personally think there very talented artist. Can you do half the stuff they can, and get the fanbase and respect of people? Who cares what they look like, its only seems like you do Thor. Everyone one eles on this thread all agree that they like them on talent alone. Yea, i would have to say some people do just like them on just there looks but alot more people like them for there voice and skill.

o my, another one trying to fight against us... this will be fun :eek:
Horizon said:
Holy sh*t! Another Winter!
haha, good one Horizon. i talked to Winter on another j-rock forum, and MAN wa he GLAD to see me!(sarcasm)

First Thor, how the hell does Kyo look like a girl? i dont understand at all. maybe with sh*tl oads of make up in the beginning yes. but now really, how the hell do you see a girl in Kyo? if Kyo was a girl, he'd look very masculin...

i like Kyo for:
-AMAZING voice, i dont think i heard anyone song in so many different ways in my life.
-writing talent. i love the lyrics to his songs, and they are interesting to read.
-amazing make up skills, im not sure if he does his own make up all the time, but i've seen him do make up, and he kicks *** at it.
-overall appearance. short, cool, nicely dressed, with good hair. im short, so seeing someone soooo cool short makin it big makes me happy. also im into clothes making, and i find that Kyo has great style and i want to work on similar designs.
these are the main ones, and i just love him.

Gackt is a feminine guy, doesn't make him a girl. again if Gackt was a girl he would look rather guy-ish wouldn't he?

i like Gackt for:
-great voice. it's very soothing and calm and deep.
-"unique" dance moves. they entertain me.
-sense of style. he has the best street clothes. love his look. leather pants and filp collar shirts.
-he's funny.
-he's mysterious.
-PIANO SKILLS. wow that man can play.
-music composing. i love his songs, especially the piano pieces.
-overall appearance. tall slim and hansome.

and about y i dont turn lesbian. im not really attracted to women. im attracted to men. but i prefer the feminine men. not women, feminine MEN. if you have a problem, eat it.

Thank you,
Mizerable D

P.S. Thor, i like to make enimies with you too.

Oh ya we are! That made me laugh when just read what you put. We so are!! You, Horizon, PrincessBerriKiller, Japanimaniac and me. Bwhahahaha so evil are we five!

Yes ohhhhhh yes! XD Make the J-rockers known all around the world and only make them play their music and drive everyone nuts but us! Bwhahaa!

I like other japanese music.
The pop culture sucks, it must die.

pop culture will always exsist no matter wat, it's wats popular. and there will always be something that is popular.

Thor said:
I like to make enemies with fangirls and fanboys so here we go. Why the hell do you like Kyo from Dir En Grey? He looks like a girl. If you want a girl for a mate then do yourself a favor and be a lesbian or a bloody straight guy. Same thing goes with Gackt.
Explanation of why you admire those two so much. Use correct grammar and spelling or I shall smite you with my heavenly powers.

0_o TROLL!!!!!!!

why do you want to make enemies with fan girls and boys? wow every one i know is a fan girl/boy...................

Kyo doesn't look like a girl, not one bit! That's Shinya, but either way their all very pretty.
Gackt doesn't look like a girl either!!!!!! That's Mana-sama >< any way both Gackt and Kyo are very talanted, who cares if they look like to opposite sex? I thinks its attractive for starters 😌

ObscureAngel said:
why do you want to make enemies with fan girls and boys? wow every one i know is a fan girl/boy...................

ya seriously, you'll never win

Here we go.

Kyo looks NOTHING like a woman. Have you seen his recent pictures? The only reason why he ever came off as being "womanly" was because of how he applied make-up and how high the contrast was set on the pictures to hide his features. Simple photo tricks. There is NOTHING womanly about that man -- not anymore, anyway. You'd have to be blind in order not to see that.

I like him because he's amazing at what he does. His voice is unique and powerful and he has a way with projecting emotion through lyrics that move hundreds of people to tears. He can make you angry, sad, enthralled, disgusted, and a whole plethora of other emotions JUST by opening his mouth and belting out his lyrics.

He plays the roles of the characters who the song is about. He's not afraid to cross boundaries and scare the hell out of people, nor is he afraid to disgust anyone.

I like him because he is Kyo. I adore everything about him and I look up to him because he's worked hard to get to where he is now.

Gackt doesn't look like a woman, either. If anything, he looks androgynous -- but androgyny doesn't automatically equal looking like a woman. It's having features of BOTH genders and, thus, looking stuck somewhere in-between.

As for why I like Gackt? He is an amazing musician. He writes the lyrics AND music for all of his songs. He works CONSTANTLY in order to give his fans the best that he can, regardless of whether or not it affects his health. He also has an amazingly smooth and soothing voice and he can use it to convey a whole range of emotions.

He works hard to be good at what he does and he cares a lot for his fans. He is a TRUE magician and I admire him for it. He is a talented man, and it's pretty hard to deny that, even if you dislike his music.

Need I go on?

Back
Top Bottom