What's new

Who crazy about HYDE (also lakura) or Gackt?

👏 hey hey..... got a friend to burn this CD for me. there was like ''Hello'' MTVs😊 and '' Careless whisper'' and many other laruka mtv s..... so kool.
;) realli love hyde-sama's new style.

m beginning to dislike gackt's latest new look.... all that botox is wearing off

gowd this page is so dead.... haiss.... o btw, update. look out for the laruka vcd on live stage performance. name... hm.... i think it goes something like... oh hack, i 4got . ave to ask my pple. get back as soon as possible.

ohohoh!... dat's it! the title was'' ready steady GO!.....haven't seen it yet.... my friend ( dat lucky brat) is like black mailing me_ hyde-fan_ with dat thing.... grr,,,

hey got this pic frm a friend for all hyde fans... so cool!!![ 🍜 do enjoy

Attachments

• hydevamp.jpg
    hydevamp.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 154
Watashi mo (saw that pic before).
I like him much better with dark hair and eyes, more original.
....but those teeth are okay :liplick:

Hey, isn't there any new story or gossip about Hyde?
Naaa...he's probably too busy with being on stage and a family-man in the same time....lol...lol

tsukinoko said:
Hey, isn't there any new story or gossip about Hyde?

Yes there is:
Gossip on Hyde - He's depressed about something that no one can figure out. Guesses are SONY feud, marriage problems, or rude HYDIEST "fans" BBS comments about his baby.
Gossip on L'Arc~en~Ciel - The feud with SONY... everyone is dying for some more details.

awe.... so sad and stressful for poor hyde sama....hmmm.... i guess fans should give him a fair share of space and personal time

ooh u want gossips? well here's one.... what do u guys think of megumi... donno if she is much of a wife but.... i think she sucks....
and i have a request... any one has a pic of hyde's baby?

Hydes baby... yeah.... good idea! Guess there are no pictures until next weekend, when the new laruku-album comes out, ne...
Megumi? - - - Well, we should not talk about her, that could be mean... and probably, she is a really nice person, otherwise she would not be his wife, ne....

yeah well said... i don't have much of an impression of her though... and yeah i wanna see his baby!!!

"gossip" on Hyde - reason for depression - he went snow boarding with Gackt on his and Megumi wedding anniversary. People [in general] said he seemed depressed about something.
And the "gossip" about the SONY feud isn't really gossip. They really are in a feud with SONY, and Tetsu is the one doing most of the talking... maybe the other L'Arc members are scared to say something

neh... i guess tetsu frm L'Arc as the spokes man is quite normal. he realli is the leader of L'Arc u know. bet most of ya thud it was hyde(the vocal). so probably, the rest of the L'arc pple r tied down with their own problem....

oh... gackt really seems to be close to hyde-sama ya. to think he gets to join hyde in snow boarding on the latter's anniversary... cool. btw... i wonder why L'Arc is having feud with sony? anyone knows?
heard rumours they wanted to break up like every other boy band... i hope not. L'arc is the longest-lasting grp i have known.

Gackt and Hyde... yah, everybody needs a good friend, ne!
Laruku breaking up? That was the rumouor last year and it made the 2003 SHIBUYA SEVEN DAYS very successful. But I read interviews where Hyde said, that they never thought of breaking up, they only wanted to take a break, follow their own music-imaginations.
I listened to the new single last week, it is not too bad, it is very rocky, which I like, but it sounds a bit too much like an anime-soundtrack-piece to me (which it is, but still...).
I am very curious to listen to the new album! I read, that all four of them should have improved their music-skills during their solo-works - that sounds promising to me!!!

😊 O? sou desu ne. *hais...* that's good to hear.... cus if L'arc breaks up i wouldn't noe wat to do surviving on their past 12 years of album works.
:D oh... i couldn;t wait if their next album comes into stores.... yeah!!!!!!

:sing: oh but i just hope their solo careers have not affected their ability to co-odinate..... cus i've only heard a couple of tetsu's song frm'' white out'' and ''tet 15 1/2''..... and most of hyde sama's solos.... 🍜

Back
Top Bottom