What's new

Why do Japanese hate Chinese so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i know is Japanese hate americans, and chinese hate japanese and Japanese hate everybody.
It seems you yourself is prejudiced in your own way by saying a such a blanket comment. I've been in USA (too long in this country, need to get out soon) and I see hatred in this country and I believe this is so in any country. Some people don't like some people; that is the fact. Also, simply because someone does not like the other person, that does not mean he hates that person.

all i know is Japanese hate americans, and chinese hate japanese and Japanese hate everybody.

So 127,417,000 Japanese hate 300,913,000 Americans, and 1,315,000,000 Chinese hate 127,417,000 Japanese, and 127,417,000 Japanese hate 6438583000 people.

I was expecting some better posting of you... did I expect to much? Good example of quality posting.

So 127,417,000 Japanese hate 300,913,000 Americans, and 1,315,000,000 Chinese hate 127,417,000 Japanese, and 127,417,000 Japanese hate 6438583000 people.
👍 :D :D 👍🙂 🙂

Last edited:

I was expecting some better posting of you... did I expect to much? Good example of quality posting.

hahaha. best answer ever :)

Hello all, I think it's very stupid that japanese people hate chinese people, japan and china have lots of commons points !

If Japanese hate Chinese so much, why do Japanese go to China? I know a Japanese gal who has gone to Shanghai and Hong Kong within the last couple of years. She did admit feeling uncomfortable in Shanghai, though.

well i dont really know but i think i might of been something in ww2 or something like that they were both on diffrent sides right?
but i thought i was something like y ireland hates england ( no me dont worry im not like that k)

My parents said to me that Japanese people have always been malicious people, Japanese people have killed enormously Chinese people during the WW2 !!! I think that's why Japanese and Chinese don't like each other !!! But I say it's stupid, Japan and China are like brothers, we eat rice with chop sticks, we have almost the same culture, and physically we are same !! that's very idiot, I have a dream, I hope one day Shinzo Abe and Hu Jintao will be friends one day haha ! Even I hear stories saying that Japanese don't like Chinese or Chinese don't like Japanese, I love Japan I respect Japanese people.

My Chinese friend told me it's because of history (WWII crimes etc.).
I can understand Chinese people's feelings. :cry:

Then could somebody just tell me why the Chinese are so eager to study Japanese language and culture, to study and work in Japan?

Hate is such a strong word. I wasn't raised to hate any race. I am Japanese and I don't have a problem with Chinese people.

"Then could somebody just tell me why the Chinese are so eager to study Japanese language and culture, to study and work in Japan?"

In my experience..they just want to make money. Arbaito!

Even on Internet you japanese people don't have respect towards chinese people oh my god !!! Me, if I go one day to Japan, Tokyo it's not for money !! It's because I like Japan and the society who goes with

It's been like that since the old days. Two big powerhouses hating each other, that's a natural thing. Like two top seeded schools competing together, they'll hate each other. Like Australia and America, during the Commonwealth Games, Aussies can join, Americans can't, so there are jokes about the topic. It's not like the Aussies and Americans are sworn enemies, it's just rivalry. It's the feeling that grows in you when you're up against people that can beat you. Trust me, I've been to see competitions and we supporters "hate" the other favourite school's supporters and vice versa. We know it's wrong but we can't help it.

It happens everywhere, the Japanese and the Chinese have been having it for a long time and in a larger scale, so that explains things doesn't it?

Oh yeah, hey people, the bloke just asked a simple question that popped up his mind, let's not hit him hard, shall we? He didn't mean to offend anybody, it's not like a post or a thread has to be foolproof and be cencored like a tv program for kids.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for Japanese people's reactions on this forum !!!!!! Come on !!! China vs Japan !!! haha I joke !!!!

I am waiting as much as everybody else..but considering, that I made this topic. I would not expect much :D

I will be honnest, Japan fears of China !!!!!! haha China is growing up each day, like a dragon and Japan fears of his economy haha, i'm silly I stop, I'm kidding sorry !! But love Japanese society nevertheless kiss to ayumi hamasaki kiss to nakata kiss to shibuya sexy girls !!! haha

I'm sure more than 50 % of Japanese people in Tokyo hate Chinese people in their heart but they don't say it !!!!! haha even it is true i don't care one day i will fly by plane to tokyo and i will mary to the most beautiful japanese girl !!!!! haha !!

"What are you waiting for them to say, exactly?"

Look I am not a fortune teller.. I just wanted see what happens if I make thread like this. There was a thread called: why do young chinese people hate japan so much. I just turned it around. Becouse I know some people who dont like China.

If this devolves into flamebaiting over any semblance of a meaningful discussion it will be locked/removed...

Look I am not a fortune teller.. I just wanted see what happens if I make thread like this.

This is what happens. It's what has happened every time someone has made a thread like this. By the way, why don't you use the quote feature?

If this devolves into flamebaiting over any semblance of a meaningful discussion it will be locked/removed...
Can we just pretend that it did, and lock the thread anyways? These threads are absolutely meaningless...

Why does X grandiose generalization do Y grandiose generalization...

It's all pointless, and all it does is stir up nationalistic insult-fests... It was humorous to be called a "japanophile" though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom