What's new

Who know something more about traditional Japan pillow?

Glad to hear your neck is feeling better! You should go to a chiropractor; mine really helps my neck as I have bad discs. Anyway, I know you are happy with your current pillow now that your neck isn't hurting, but I just remembered that a few years back "Sobakawa" pillows were advertised and sold in the USA as Japanese style pillows that were suppposed to help with neck and shoulder pain. They would show a plastic cylinder filled with feathers and one filled with the "Sobakawa" buckwheat then drop a bowling ball into each of the cylinders. The feathers would crush flat but the buckwheat would remain the same. Anyway, I did buy one back then; I hated it; it was noisy to sleep on. Also my mother-in-law has one similar and when my husband and I are there I always make sure to switch pillows! :)

Message for Goldiegirl: Thank you for info. My grandmother's sister don't like pillows with feathers, she loves pillows from genuine wool. Maybe not real pillow but pillow who's looks like roller. She sleeps on wool roller, under wool quilt and she loves everything whot is from genuine wool. She talk that it is very healthy, warm and very good acts for all pains. Feathers pillow very quickly makes hard and packed. I know genuine wools pillow isn't cheap but is really very good.:):)🙂:LOL::LOL:
Greetings from coldy Warsaw
Jurek

My neck in left side and left arm hurts me again. Maybe someone of you knows some kind of ointment which stops this horrible pain? Maybe someone of you knows an therapeutic plant which help to stop this pains.
Greetings from coldy Warsaw
Jurek

Back
Top Bottom