Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Middle East

Votes: 61 2.9%
  • Africa

Votes: 29 1.4%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 116 5.6%

• Total voters
Hello, born in Britain, half Szekler (Hungarian) on father's side, mother was Austrian, Scottish, and German. Living in a medium sized village in Pannonia/Transdanubia aka South Hungary. Used to have a Japanes penpal when I was a teenager but lost contact. Hoping to spent my 80th birthday in Japan - 5 years to go!

WOW ! 75 years young. I may have to turn over my JREF cane for oldest active member to you. Glad you found us , hope you stay a while.

From the state of Kentucky in the United States. It is located in the midwest part of the country bordering Ohio and Tennessee. We have great weather from May until November. When it reaches December, the weather becomes very harsh.

I spent my childhood in Maryland, USA. I'm from Spain and I currently live there, even though I've been called Mexican and treated as such by the Americans all the time I stayed there...I'm European! Haha

Born in Bangladesh, educated here in Australia. Basically Australian at this stage, though I've done more than most in keeping hold of my Bengali heritage. Glad to see there are a few Australians here!

Born and Raise in the Philippines(Middle part), prefer the English language(even though I'm bad at it) than my native language, a tropical country with only 2 weathers namely sunny days and rainy days.
Hoping to Visit Japan someday!

I like in America, specifically California. It is very hot down in the southern end. Never been anywhere outside of California, except to visit the Grand Canyon once.

I'm from Malaysia. Specifically, "The Land Below the Wind" or in Malay, "Negeri di Bawah Bayu". The people here are pretty laidback about things. It's a somewhat relaxing place to be. Although, the increase in shopping malls worries me. Over here, the people are comprised of many races. There are the Chinese, Indians, Malays who are the main races in the country and of course, the Kadazandusun, Murut, Brunei, Bajau, Iban and Rungus. Worth visiting this place if you love nature.

Hello everyone.
I'm from China and I sell custom cases for products, headphone cases, stethoscope cases, vr cases, vehicle safety package and so on.

Birmingham - Unfortunately I don't usually get out of New Street station but I've got some nice memories of visiting the university (where my dad went) and a few training weekends back in the 90s.

Birmingham - Unfortunately I don't usually get out of New Street station but I've got some nice memories of visiting the university (where my dad went) and a few training weekends back in the 90s.
Well, next time you visit Birmingham, I highly recommend you to check out the Bullring! And since I was born in 2000, I never had the chance to experience the whole "90s kid" thing. I talk about it with my siblings but it would have been fun to experience it for myself.

The following two options would make the results inaccurate:

• Asia (except Japan)
  • India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal

Back
Top Bottom