What's new

What's your skin color?

silver angel said:
I'm from central america (El Salvador) but I live in Canada, so I have latino skin.....brown skin like chocolate...😊

MMMMM that sounds so nice .. Can I...?

I am white in winter(people say I look like east european, is that a compliment????), light-brown in summer( I met one guy he asked me if I was from Porto Rico*serious!!!. WHERE IS THE SUMMER!!!!!!!

I'm mid-white to olive. 😊
It's funny, in winter people sometimes say I look pale, but put me in a blonde wig and you can see straightaway that my skin is totally not pale! XD. It must be the shadows under my eyes that make people think I look sick. :(
In summer, I go quite dark brown, not as dark as my Indian friends though! I never burn, which is a good thing for my comfort, but a bad thing for my health, because I very rarely remember to use any sun protection. :sorry:

I'm a healthy pale! No that's wrong...I have red hair and my skin actually is fairly dark or at least has a reddish tint to it.

Ok...I am a healthy pinkish hue. (I feel I really have the right to say healthy with that because its my blood flow which makes the pink, and blood flow is a healthy thing.)

However, after a good couple of days camping at the seaside in mid summer or working on an outdoor building project at my house, I become a boiled octopus redish hue. MM

White, A bit pale white under my arms, stomach and thighs during winter, but with a nice skin tan during summer. Pics could be provided later :)

I have a typically 'Jewish' skin tone - pale with a slight yellow tinge. My skin is my worst feature - it is dry and sore but spotty at the same time :(
Mars Man said:
However, after a good couple of days camping at the seaside in mid summer or working on an outdoor building project at my house, I become a boiled octopus redish hue. MM
Me too. I burn at the very mention of sunshine :(

I doubt tanning is healthy, for your skin I mean. It might have good effects on your mood though.. Anyways, I'm pretty white I think. Bit darker than the average Dutchy.

I'll probably end up with really leathery skin when I'm a bit older. :(
On the other hand, both of my parents were dark-skinned to about the same degree as me, and neither of them went that way - on the contrary, my mom has very young-looking skin for her age and she goes darker than me during the summer. And rarely uses sun cream. So maybe there's hope for me! 😄

Kind of difficult to describe....my face, neck and arms from the elbows down, have a permanent beige to brown coloring, depending on the season but the rest of me looks like frosty the snowman.

Hachiro said:
Kind of difficult to describe....my face, neck and arms from the elbows down, have a permanent beige to brown coloring, depending on the season but the rest of me looks like frosty the snowman.

We call that Farmer Tan. Tis is due to always being out in the sun but cover except for arms and neck

I am a lighter shade of pale. What do you expect with red air. Because I'm a driver my right arm tans slightly better than my left, even so it isn't much of a tan. Most times I will go red and then peel, so I tend to avoid direct sunlight without protection.
Flashjeff said:
Well, I've got a built-in tan! Try not to be jealous!

:D :D :D :D :D :D
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm so white I'de make Hitler look ethnic.

Hehe, joking, but I'm a light pink.

of course this summer has been strangely warm and my for-arms are browning nicely.

I remember once I went down to somewhere in England with relatives and me and my sister came home browner then some Indo-asian kids, seriously, we were BU-ROWN!.

I dont particualrily liked the tanned look, it looks silly to me on a white person.

I dont mean they have to be snow-white but anything over a light-tan just looks stupid I reckon.

Your born white, you've grown up white, whats wrong with being who you are?.

Thats how I see it so I think tans look a bit daft on white folk sometimes.

Plus theres the associated health-risks of cooking yourself alive under a radioactive Nuclear furnace powered super-oven light.

Back
Top Bottom