What's new

What would you change in Japan?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahar1992

後輩
23 Aug 2017
I think Japan is a cool country and I like the way Japanese sounds, however as I noted in my previous threads, there are some things which bother me about the Japanese language and culture :
This is what I would change :
Language :
1 ) I would abolish all forms of "Aizuchi" .
One person is speaking the other listens until he finishes and then he speaks.
Same for the particle "ne" which is overused.
2 ) I would abolish Kanji as it is outdated.
Only Kana will be used with spaces between words.
Behavior :
1 ) All forms of bowing will be cancelled.
Same goes for nodding.
Religion :
1) I am an atheist, I believe there is no such thing as "god" or "gods".
Furthermore I believe there is nothing "spiritual" or "supernatural" in nature.
I believe all religions are superstitions at the end of the day.
So I will close down all Shinto Shrines and Buddhist temples.

I'd tow all the islands around to off the coast of Maine and make it our 51st state. I know , crazy , but I can dream can't I.

You are free to disagree with me.
It is just what I personally think would make Japan better.
And you have a very strange idea of what constitutes improvement. You're free to be as wrong about it as you like though.

I would put an end to the Japanese government's policy of building civilian settlements in Japanese occupied territories.

I would put an end to the Japanese government's policy of building civilian settlements in Japanese occupied territories.

You mean Hokkaido.
Yeah they should give it back to the Ainu who are the rightful owners of the land.

You mean Hokkaido.
Yeah they should give it back to the Ainu who are the rightful owners of the land.
Your answer clearly shows that you even don't have enough knowledge to discuss about the topic. Unqualified for trolling...

Your answer clearly shows that you even don't have enough knowledge to discuss about the topic. Unqualified for trolling...
Mods can you please delete my account here.
I don't want to study Japanese becsuse of Aizuchi, the ne, the nodding and bowing and Kanji.
I didn't know the Japanese did all those things before I started learning it, I thought they spoke like you speak English without all that.

VII. Post ownership, account and post deletion
Please note that we do not delete accounts, posts and/or threads unless they violate our Forum Rules or Terms of Service.
Forum Rules | Japan Forum

Thanks for your understanding.

VII. Post ownership, account and post deletion
Please note that we do not delete accounts, posts and/or threads unless they violate our Forum Rules or Terms of Service.
Forum Rules | Japan Forum

Thanks for your understanding.

So how can I delete my account here?.
I don't want to have an active account in here.
I came to the conclusion that I hate the Japanese people and how they speak their language, which has potential sound wise but they ruin it with all their awkward mannerisms the Aizuchi and nodding and
I also hate their bowing.
I did not know they have all those annoying behaviors before I started learning the language, I thought they behave like everyone else - without bowing, without Aizuchi, withoit nodding.
You can say it is like you see a cute girl in the street and you want to chat with her, but when you start chatting with her you realize that she has annoying mannerisms and behaviors.
Please delete my account here.

I don't want to have an active account in here.
I came to the conclusion that I hate the Japanese people and how they speak their language, which has potential sound wise but they ruin it with all their awkward mannerisms the Aizuchi and nodding and
I also hate their bowing.
Believe it or not, a lot of the regular forum users are quite clever people, and understood you the very first time you wrote these things. So there is actually no need to write them again and again.

I am not an expert on site functionality, but I would recommend going to "contact details" (under your picture icon menu) and unchecking all the boxes. Doing that kind of results in an inactive account, I think, in that any future correspondence to you will not reach you unless you explicitly log back in to the forum, which it sounds like you will never do. I'll try to help you out, too, by not contacting you ever again via the forum. It would be my pleasure to do so.

Believe it or not, a lot of the regular forum users are quite clever people, and understood you the very first time you wrote these things. So there is actually no need to write them again and again.

I am not an expert on site functionality, but I would recommend going to "contact details" (under your picture icon menu) and unchecking all the boxes. Doing that kind of results in an inactive account, I think, in that any future correspondence to you will not reach you unless you explicitly log back in to the forum, which it sounds like you will never do. I'll try to help you out, too, by not contacting you ever again via the forum. It would be my pleasure to do so.

"Jodabres" don't worry as far as i'm concerned you can live in Japan and try to communicate with the Japanese and their annoying "Aizuchi" not until the Sun engulfs the earth in a few billion years but until the universe itself will die.
I don't envy you.
You are the one who needs to communicate with the Japanese and their bowing, nodding, and Aizuchi.

I would eliminate posters like you from this (and similar) Japan forums.
"johnnyG", like I said I have no intrest in Japan.
It annoys the hell out of me how they communicate with all the "Aizcuhi" and ne and nodding and bowing.
I wish they just communicated normally, without all those annoying mannerisms.
Anyway as I see you live in Japan too , you are also welcome to live in Japan until the heat death of the universe itself buddy.
Feel free to need to use "Aizuchi" and noding and bowing all the time for trillions of years.
That would drive me crazy.

Did you read joadbres-san's post?
So there is actually no need to write them again and again.

Actually, you are just repeating the same things here and there again and again (and again and again and again....). Not very smart as a troll. If you continue doing this, this thread will be closed.

Did you read joadbres-san's post?

Actually, you are just repeating the same things here and there again and again (and again and again and again....). Not very smart as a troll. If you continue doing this, this thread will be closed.

Ok, you know what "Toritoribe" I see you do not want to delete my account here so I am going to have to take matters into my own hands.
So what I am going to do is change my password to an impossibly complex password which I will never remember so that I will never be able to log in again.
The reason is that I am not interested in Japan or you the Japanese people anymore.
This is because of your annoying mannerisms and the way you communicate.
If you communicated in a "straight forward" manner I would have had an interest in you but as things stand it's like a torture for me to see you communicating with all the "Aizuchi" the nodding , the "ne" and the bowing which I also hate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom