• XBOX 360

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • None

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
I will be buying the playstation 3 because the x-box 360 and microsoft suxors....oh and the ps3 is 3 times faster thn the x-box 360 and 35 times faster than the ps2.... :)

Except in how fast it gets into my house :)

Have the 360, love it. COD2 is amazing, and competes with a d/led Smash TV for my free time. Will probably get a PS3 far after it's initial launch. I haven't had any problems with my Microsoft consoles, but both PSs have been pains in the *** when it comes to defects.

Who cares about the tech specs as long as the games are fun?

Playstation 3, because I think it's a beauty, and I am a Playstation fan:)
B0007SV73402LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

MeAndroo said:
Who cares about the tech specs as long as the games are fun?

yeah I agree. I mean like I enjoy Sonic the Hedgehog for the nintendo just as much as I enjoy sonic heroes, and sonic adventure 1 & 2. Same would go for mario, and the likes of resident evil 1 to Resident evil 4. Tho I'm not really impressed by the whole new concept of gaming in resident evil 4...:sorry: I hate the way everythign isn't as detailed, which is why I buy games like Silent hill, resident evil, fatal frame etc, cause i absolutely love the detail.

I voted for neither, because i'm a Nintendo fan! :) But if shenmue comes out for [just] the 360...:eek: I'll just lend my brothers :D

I have a non launch 360, but I won't be getting PS3 because of all the problems i've had with sony systems in the past. My PS after a month it just stopped working, and i'm on my 3rd PS2. I might be getting the Nintendo Revolution because I like Nintendo systems.

I am a loyal Playstation fan. So the PS3.

Although, I really wish that Halo will become available for the PS3. That would be awesome.

PC's for teh win!

I don't like consoles much. Sure the graphics are awesome but a properly rigged PC could beat or at least equal that of consoles. Aside from that, PC's are multi-functional machines unlike consoles-the sole purpose of which is gaming.

Guess what I heard....hope it's right....but I guess Halo 3 will come out for
PS3.

That will just make my day. Hopefully God of War will carry onto a third game (with the second coming in the spring of "07", but for the PS2) and will become available of the PS3.

How do you pronounce "Wii"? What a unique name.

Yeah, I heard about that tilt technology. Hopefully it can be turn on and off. I mean imagine accidentally moving your controller the wrong way and ruining your chances of beating a game.

I'll get the Playstation 3 Supercomputer Entertainment System simply because it is orders of magnitude more powerful than the Xbox 360. Plus the PS3 has much much better games too. Go Sony rule the world godammit!!!

I plan on getting XBOX 360 because I have an original xbox and I am getting this system sometime in the future it has pretty good graphics...

The p.s.3 looks very tempting to buy, but it seems to high tech and when I saw the price I almost fell out of my chair. The Xbox 360 also look interesting, but I've heard from a few friends of mine that it still has many bugs and isn't worth the money since they rushed the release of the Xbox 360. I guess I'll probably wait till the prices drop and then make my decision, but for now I'll just have to satisfy myself with my Xbox.

The only console that I have any interest in is the Nintendo Wii. Microsoft and, in particular, Sony have become increasingly abhorrent to me, as I feel that their way of conducting business is exacerbating an already degrading situation within the gaming industry. In contrast, Nintendo seems poised to offer the type of entertainment experience I seek with an agreeable philosophy and at a comfortable price point.

Blue Ray can store up to 100 GB, not 50 (4 layers of 25 each, which in real are 27GB in the start).
This topic is as regular as I brush my teeth every night.
PS3 will be the most powerful machine, but its price isn't worth to pay.
XBOX360 price is aceptable, and I would say it's worth a buy, but the game catalog will spoil it as much as it did with first XBOX (unless you're a PC game lover, then, it's your console).
Nintendo Wii has the perfect balance between power and entertainment. It's the weakest of all, but its very "yummy" price, and thinking that it is Nintendo, a good brand, and thinking that you will have good games for it too, it really worths a buy the first one. It is understood that the games catalog won't have any chance against PS3 one, but since Sony prefers to raise the PS3 price, instead of thinking about the user, that's not good for them. I hope they lose this time, and notice that there's no need of "ultra tecnology" to enjoy videogames. If someone thinks that the better graphics the better enjoy, it means that person didn't uinderstand anything about the videogames. Sad, but true.
P.S: I have to say (because there's always a person who say "ohh, you're from Nintendo side, that's why you say so, and bla bla) that I never bought N64, either Game Cube. Instead, I spent all my money on PSx and PS2, and I think these two of Sony are much better than those two of Nintendo (not about graphics, but you all understood me already), but I respect their work and I consider them as a very good videogame company. I really would want Sony and Nintendo working on a videoconsole together. That would be the real future that lot of people want I think. I really would be happy to play Zelda and Wild Arms in the same console.

If you're taling about arcade shooters, then I can tell Dreamcast has lots of them, and it is possibly the best console for them. But if you're talking me about FPS, then you're a PC game lover, and I would recommend you to buy XBOX360. Every like has a machine ^^

Back
Top Bottom