What's new

What presents did you get for x-mazz?

Socks, box of chocolate meringues like biscuits, a scarf and 90 pounds (from my mum)

I didn't expect to get anything this year really since the number of prezzies has been decreasing so much from year to year for me, so I'm happy :)

Last edited:
To keep the police at bay...........

and my "lead foot" under control , I got a new radar detector for my car. My old one was getting tired after 6 years of saving my butt.

Uncle Frank

😊

I had to work Christmas, but after work I got to spend time with my family enjoying good food and good times. Seeing my young nephews having a great time made all the BS at work all worth it.
Also I got the picture I wanted for my appartment. :p

A new flash drive, to replace my old on after 4 or 5 years of usage. LED matrices, and a micro-controller to control them. I also got called a nerd by my brother ^^

I got a Nippon Ichi game I've wanted for a while, Trinity Universe. My husband adopted a raven at Welsh Mountain Zoo for me. It came with tickets to the zoo, so I'm looking forward to a day out there when the weather gets warmer :)

I received a sixty day time card to World of Warcraft, $20 Playstation Network card(Purchased Marvel vs. Capcom 2, X-Men with it). I also got a new coat, some pajamas, a shirt, and that's about it. Pretty good. :>

Back
Top Bottom