What's new

What Kind of Men Are Women Attracted to?

Satori

先輩
27 Aug 2003
A study in Scotland showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle.

For instance, if she is ovulating she is attracted to men with rugged, masculine features.

And if she is menstruating she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved into his temple.

:eek2: :eek2:

Oh I see....:?
I don't think this postulate applies to me though...I don't think I change my mind according to the time of the month...:?
Very funny though, I wonder how many percent of women really are like that... :D :D :D

Miss_apollo7 said:
I wonder how many percent of women really are like that... :D :D :D

Not sure how many men are around to answer that question for us, as the ones who could seem to have scissors stuck in their heads!! :D

I heard this a couple of years ago on the news, I think it might be true, it sounds possible with all the crazy chemical signals that drive our attraction. So men, there is still hope out there, if she says no the first time, try guess her cycle so u can ask for another date. Sounds like a manipulative technique, but oh well, we gotta use what nature gave us to our advantage :p 😊

Back
Top Bottom