What's new

What is your drinking limit?

118lbs- what can get me going (aka...completey smashed or passed out on the floor) 4 shots of Tequila -or- 2 glasses of Capt. Morgan on the rocks -or- about 7-8 beers.

I'm like a fish.

I think I got pretty drunk off of a half a bottle of watermelon Pucker...but, that was more like sick-to-my-stomach drunk.

I think I'll just stick to rum in the future.

yeah schnopps drunk or wine/champagne drunk are probably the worst ways to go unless of course you mix the two... :mad:

Mmmmmmmmmm mixin the two...

*dreams...*

Hey quick question...what everybody fav. and worst drink!?!
-didn't feel like making a thread...didn't really need one actually.-

Mine::
FAv: Hennesy and this strong stuff called Jamaican White from "Jamaica"....its like smells like rubbing alcohol and on the bottle it jus says overproofed!!
[had it in college, friend(jamaican) brought it back from Jamaica...]

Worst::

*this stuff is that KILLA! it will mess you up bad!*

tequila!!! oh yes, me and jose cuervo go way back.
i dont really like gin or vodka. im talking about taking shots here people not making little drinks where you cant taste the liquor. :p

i like 151 if for no other reason than i can blown fireballs with it, and that in turn makes my lips numb :mad:

151 now i could tell you some stories...

it involves::
nekkidness
beaches
skinny dipping
fights
throwing up
girls
parties
unknown people
paint
yugioh!
hennesy
movies
etc. and some other things.

so who else!

Favorite: Midori Sour. 👍

Worst: All beer except for Kirin Ichiban and Michelob...and also gin...I hate gin. I could drink a pint of moonshine before I could even take a shot of that stuff... :sick:

Silly Josh, you should know that the drinking age in Japan is 20....what are you doing in the US?
:D

drinking limit? Never found that out yet, but I generally don't try to abuse alcohol...hate seeing them guys on the last train in japan.....and those pasty faced fellas lying on the sidewalks in cardboard shelters... :D

With MacDonnalds on the bottom of my belly, i can drink around 8-10 bottle's of beer. I never Passed out though... I only throw up..🙂

is that girly watered down dutch beer or manly belgian bubblin beer ;)?

Frank D. White said:
I used to feel like a total social outcast, but todays world seems to accept non-smokers and non-drinkers more !

Frank

Hey, you're not alone, Uncle Frank! I never smoked in my life. Long before my mom died from lung cancer 12 years ago, I always thought it was a thoroughly disgusting habit. As for drinking, I tried beer once, in 1977 and was turned off on the stuff instantly, never touched the stuff since. How in hell do people drink that swill? Never drank wine or the hard stuff either, but I did have a glass of champagne at a New Year's Eve party eight years ago. That's the extent of my social drinking. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with being a social outcast, in fact, I embrace that status since it keeps my lungs and kidneys in good shape! HA!!
👍

Duo said:
is that girly watered down dutch beer or manly belgian bubblin beer ;)?
Do you mean that overpriced water called Stella? You should try a mans drink; Black Irish Swamp Water, better known as Guinness:D

Mycernius said:
Do you mean that overpriced water called Stella? You should try a mans drink; Black Irish Swamp Water, better known as Guinness:D

I shall admit that that stella is quite bad in my view as well... but there so many beers here that you can have your pick... in terms of strength I suggest you try Duvel... 13% ;)

Was never a fan of Guiness... it tastes ok i think but i don't see what the fuss is all about and I certainly don't like Strongbow... just horrible...ugh

I think there are plenty of different beers in Europe full stop. The supermarkets in England have a good selection of bottled beers and the smaller shops can have some odd ones in as well. It's always worth looking out for just in case you find one from a small brewery. There are some nice ones out there. Mind you there are some bloody awful ones as well.

I had a really nice beer last weekend. Unfortunately, I can't remember what it was! :mad: :( 🙇‍♂️
:giggle:

If I go out (which is very rare - like twice a year) I only have two or three drinks, as I get loud and giggly and wobbly and embarrass myself. At home I will just have a beer in the week, or half a bottle of wine at the weekend. The only exception is Christmas, when I drink A LOT, but never seem to get 'drunk', just happy - probably because I eat so much! I like a shot of rum in my breakfast coffee, a couple of cocktails, some wine with lunch, then in the evening my Dad keeps the rum & cokes coming. :romance: :gulp:

Back
Top Bottom