What's new

what is up with shipping?

Damicci

先輩
4 Nov 2003
:eek:
Why do you have to be a damn business to ship internationally now. All I used ot have to do was fill out my info on line print my labels and be done with it, now i need a dam commercial invoice and certificate of origin for just personal freaking items.

We wouldn't want to make it too easy for the terrorists to send christmas fruitcakes, now would we?

Out of the US? Maybe in but out of the US? Besides they probably inspect most packages anyway.

I caught the sarcasm but maybe fron the wrong end. I am just irritated b/c it's something I want make sure gets to her in a timely manner. Oh well....

P.S. we are always on alert.

What if you use a private shipping company to send it all the way... well if you aren't trying to do that already.
BTW you could try to tell that you're sending the item to Usama Bin Laden... they'd send it express just so they can track it down :D

Welcome to the New World Order and the "fight against terrorism" which should be called "Kiss Your Freedom and Privacy Goodbye". Things will never be the same again unless enough people stand up against it.

Welcome to the New World Order and the "fight against terrorism" which should be called "Kiss Your Freedom and Privacy Goodbye". Things will never be the same again unless enough people stand up against it.
Like I mentioned elsewhere, you can no longer put in a mailbox a stamped package under a pound. You have to take it to the post office and stand in their friggin' lines.
Ain't life just wonderful? :(

Back
Top Bottom