What's new

What is Human? What is Demon? What is Angel? and What is God?

Qube

後輩
5 Feb 2010
There are so many contradictory statements about these questions
And none of them match each other

Some of them says that they got their statements from scriptures of their beliefs
While the others says that they don't believe of their existences because they've never seen any of them (God, Angel, or Demon), so why do they have to believe on it?
But there are some people who said that they've seen the Demons, the Angels or even the God

From the way people think logically, they all would not seem logical
whether the way of human thinking which is used as the basis, or the faith in the Lordship which mutually incompatible with each other

There are so many contradictory statements about these questions
And none of them match each other

Some of them says that they got their statements from scriptures of their beliefs
While the others says that they don't believe of their existences because they've never seen any of them (God, Angel, or Demon), so why do they have to believe on it?
But there are some people who said that they've seen the Demons, the Angels or even the God

From the way people think logically, they all would not seem logical
whether the way of human thinking which is used as the basis, or the faith in the Lordship which mutually incompatible with each other

I don't see any substance in this thread. Truth be told, I don't understand what it's about, but I'm guessing it is not, generally, about stuff.

true, it seems that there isn't any substance in this thread
i just wanna know the way of thinking of different people about the questions

like how could human exist, what is demon and their kinds from the view of each religions and beliefs, what is angel from the views of some religions while some others doesn't have any believe of their existences, or even what is God from the views of various religions and beliefs because people always think their God of their belief or religion is the most true and truly exist

Humans are primates of the species Homo sapiens in the family Hominidae, or great apes.

Demons, angels and gods are all fictional constructs invented by members of the species Homo sapiens.

Humans are primates of the species Homo sapiens in the family Hominidae, or great apes.

Demons, angels and gods are all fictional constructs invented by members of the species Homo sapiens.

^ This.

End of thread.

Back
Top Bottom