What's new

What game are you playing?

Shaiya Online
C&C Generals
FIFA 11

But Shaiya took all my time since the past 5 weeks

The last game I finished was Phantasy Star IV, and it was a great experience!
Now...I'm currently playing Lunar: The Silver Star which is another RPG, but this time for the SEGA-CD.

i was just playing Project Zero (A.K.A "零"), I managed to beat Nightmare mode and now im playing it on Fatal mode

71666392509384943265.jpg

Like Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly (A.K.A "零~紅い蝶~"), which im also playing on Nightmare mode, its awesome!

pz21x28x01x04.jpg

At the moment I don't have any opportunity to play, but before I left Germany I was playing "Tales of Graces F" and "Tales of Xillia".
Can't wait to continue next week! : )

Although I wish I had a game consul, I'm afraid I would waste too much time behind it. Instead I sometimes play games on my MAC, and these days I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare. With the multiplayer mode I finally reached level 50 the other day. HOORAY!!!

[video=youtube;LhuIjNSg7Gg]

lol I should get their latest one... maybe for christmas:

[video=youtube;x3tedlWs1XY]

I just finished my %100 completion playthrough on Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and I gotta say that game is fantastic. Now just working on my %100 play for Super Mario 3D World, which is another great new game! I highly recommend both 👍

I just finished my %100 completion playthrough on Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and I gotta say that game is fantastic. Now just working on my %100 play for Super Mario 3D World, which is another great new game! I highly recommend both 👍

I really want to play those, but I think I've given up on Nintendo. The games never drop in price, no matter how many they sell. Every Wii game I had cost me ツ・5,000 or more, and every PS3 game has cost me ツ・2,000 or less. Puts the price difference in perspective. But man, I want that Zelda. It's frustrating.

Just got SSX:whatever on PS3 (ツ・1,500!). A few hours in, it's way better than SSX:blur was on Wii (zero controls, hated it), but not as immediately fun as SSX 2,3, and 4.

I got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (ツ・1,200!!!), but haven't opened it yet. Waiting to tire of SSX first.

PS3 is awesome right now. Great games, dirt cheap on Amazon. And they're all new to me.

I really want to play those, but I think I've given up on Nintendo. The games never drop in price, no matter how many they sell. Every Wii game I had cost me ・5,000 or more, and every PS3 game has cost me ・2,000 or less. Puts the price difference in perspective. But man, I want that Zelda. It's frustrating.

Just got SSX:whatever on PS3 (・1,500!). A few hours in, it's way better than SSX:blur was on Wii (zero controls, hated it), but not as immediately fun as SSX 2,3, and 4.

I got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (・1,200!!!), but haven't opened it yet. Waiting to tire of SSX first.

PS3 is awesome right now. Great games, dirt cheap on Amazon. And they're all new to me.

I definitely agree on the price point, but these Nintendo games are really premium stuff when it comes to the big ones like Zelda. The replay value and attention to detail is just amazing.

I can't argue with cheaper games though, I've actually been buying games for my PS3 real cheap also. The other day I left Gamestop with 4 games and I had only spent $30USD/3000Y, really good stuff! :)

I really want to play those, but I think I've given up on Nintendo. The games never drop in price, no matter how many they sell. Every Wii game I had cost me ツ・5,000 or more, and every PS3 game has cost me ツ・2,000 or less. Puts the price difference in perspective. But man, I want that Zelda. It's frustrating.

Just got SSX:whatever on PS3 (ツ・1,500!). A few hours in, it's way better than SSX:blur was on Wii (zero controls, hated it), but not as immediately fun as SSX 2,3, and 4.

I got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (ツ・1,200!!!), but haven't opened it yet. Waiting to tire of SSX first.

The games that cost $50 year after year are Nintendo games. A good reason for this is because Nintendo's products tend to be among the best made for each generation and every generation, they have come out with the best first-party support. Third-parties tend to drop relatively soon after release and this goes for all platforms (Wii included and yes, there are plenty of good third-party games).

I will say that I am looking forward to further exploring the library of the PS3 (finally getting around to buying more games for it, just got Red Dead Redemption for my PS3 Christmas Eve). It'll be awhile, though, since I have to finish Pikmin 3 on Wii U (brilliant game, definitely would recommend any Wii U owner to get this game).

The games that cost $50 year after year are Nintendo games. A good reason for this is because Nintendo's products tend to be among the best made for each generation and every generation, they have come out with the best first-party support. Third-parties tend to drop relatively soon after release and this goes for all platforms (Wii included and yes, there are plenty of good third-party games).
The quality of the games, nor the publisher, really don't have any bearing on price drops. Nintendo just knows it can gouge consumers since they tend to be much more casual, and don't think in these terms.

Naughty Dog is a Sony studio creating AAA games for them, and they were giving Uncharted 3 away for free on the Playstation Plus network. Meanwhile, Twilight Princess is still 5000 yen across Japan, seven years later. Nintendo made their money on that game in the first year, and they won't even consider making it available at a reasonable price.

The bottom line is this: Nintendo doesn't want my money. They are aiming at families, and Sony is aiming at adults. It's their business plan, and sometimes it works (Wii, DS) and sometimes it doesn't (every other system they've had since Nintendo 64).

Last edited:
i'm playing Sudden attack. it's RPG really good shooting wave
my Japan friend and i ve been palying almost 1year
that game is made of Korea company i dont know what their name is...anyway it is really fun more than other shooting paly

The quality of the games, nor the publisher, really don't have any bearing on price drops. Nintendo just knows it can gouge consumers since they tend to be much more casual, and don't think in these terms.

Naughty Dog is a Sony studio creating AAA games for them, and they were giving Uncharted 3 away for free on the Playstation Plus network. Meanwhile, Twilight Princess is still 5000 yen across Japan, seven years later. Nintendo made their money on that game in the first year, and they won't even consider making it available at a reasonable price.

The bottom line is this: Nintendo doesn't want my money. They are aiming at families, and Sony is aiming at adults. It's their business plan, and sometimes it works (Wii, DS) and sometimes it doesn't (every other system they've had since Nintendo 64).

Wow I can't believe Twilight Princess is so expensive still! O_O Here in the U.S. you can get it for 20usd since a few years ago. Skyward Sword is probably the reason...it's 44usd used on ebay :/

COD Ghosts on PS3.

Yesterday when my mike was off, some guys were whining that I was camping. Hard to understand since they were winning. Actually I was placing bombs but the guy complaining was so fast that he arrived on the other side of the map just as I placed my bombs. Turned on the mike and said that, but still complaints then some "words". I went on a rampage even though I am not a run and gun type player at all. I tore them up. It was hilarious. Best part: I think they were actual military dudes!

I keep bopping back and forth between Dragon Age: Origins and Minecraft, both of which I'm playing for the first time. I'm not sure how well the experiences complement each other, though.

I just started playing Fable Anniversary, it's awesome. So many good memories that I get to replay!

BLADE & SOUL : Upcoming Events
  1. January 11: Name Reservation begins
    • EU servers open: 6pm UTC
    • NA servers open: 6pm PST
  2. January 14, 10am PST: Name Reservation ends
  3. January 15, 10am PST/6pm UTC: Head Start begins
  4. January 19, 12:01am EST/5am UTC: Blade & Soul launches and Founder's Pack sales end
Server Names :
North American Servers

• Master Hong
  • Iksanun
  • Mushin
  • Jiwan
  • Poharan
  • Yehara
  • Hajoon
  • Old Man Cho
  • Soha
  • Juwol