Im playing alll of these on my lovely lovely Playstation3, of course =]

Just got a playstation 3!

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ultimate Alliance 2
Dead Space

Well, tactic and strategy games is the best
We can learn the history, and it will train your logic

(PS2) like:
Romance (of the three kingdoms), Nobunaga ambition (rise to power), Nobunaga ambition (the iron triangle), P.T.O. [Pacific Theater Ocean], etc.

Romance; it's about the Chinese kingdom
Both Nobunaga ambition; it's about Japanese kingdom at the sengoku period
P.T.O.; it's about the 2nd world war, the time when 'surprise attack of pearl harbor' occured
etc; there're so many who got the same kind as those, but those are the best i think

For PS3, i guess GTA 4 and Resident Evil 5 are the best games on that console
Well i still don't know about the PS3 tactic and strategy games, any clue? :?

Assassin's Creed. Great game. The assassination tasks are fun. And jumping from roof top to roof top... I sometimes just do that for the fun of it. ^^() My goal in the game for now is to get to Malik in Jerusalem. *-*

I played Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus with Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes's, but I finished under 12 hours, so now I will go with Metal Gear Solid 2 for the second round before to make sure I remember all details when I play the third.

I am playing Taken 3.....! and also run and hide......!
But my favourate game is my real exercise for my fitness body.....Thanks to you.........!

my disappointing civilization 5, the buggy, unfinish, with dumb AI project ever.

Then, Warband, i love this game so much. Mount and Blade stand alone expansion.

this thread has been dead for awhile so lets revive it with a pheonix down!!

Currently finishing Okamiden, putting in some time on Tactics ogre PSP and my MMO of the week is Eternal Destiny from warpportal.

I'm playing Resonance of Fate on PS3. I almost gave up on it a couple of hours in, as the battle system is extremely complicated. You play with two different types of guns, which deal two types of damage; you have to build up scratch damage with a machine gun, before finishing off the enemy with a handgun. Also, there are combo attacks which take some knack to get right.

After going through the tutorials a couple of times, and looking for tips on forums, I finally got the hang of it, and it's worth the effort. One bit that's quite sad but strangely satisfying is that you get to dress up your characters and their clothing shows up in the cut scenes :D

Red Dead Redemption
The World Ends With You
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Tales of Legendia
True Crime: Streets of LA
Shenmue 2

Seriously...

I'm playing Pokemon White on my DS. I was already too old for Pokemon when the first game came out, but hey :D

Back
Top Bottom