What's new

What game are you playing?

ESPN NHL 2K5 for the PS2 online with friends back in Jersey until they get their X-Box units. ESPN NHL 2K5 for the X-Box in single play while waiting for them to get their X-Box units!

Other than that, I am trying to work on Deus Ex: Invisible War on the X-Box and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection - PS2.

Ant

Front Mission 2: GunHazard
Alchemest(spelling?)
for the Super Falmicon
and Diablo 2

hehe yeah I know, but the game still rocks! They did a good job on that game.
And I'm pretty good at it too :)

last night i played so much Mario Kart 64 🎈 i love that game!!!!

I've also been playing Doom 3 on my pc aswell.

Porl''

Twisted said:
Battlefield Vietnam.

@Sinspawne
You do realize that Americas Army is nothing but US Millitary propaganda.

It's a recruiting tool.

Supposed to teach potential candidates the different job classes and how they affect a battlefield situation, but it turned into a silly Quakefest.

Ant

antantrevolution said:
It's a recruiting tool.

Supposed to teach potential candidates the different job classes and how they affect a battlefield situation, but it turned into a silly Quakefest.

Ant

Silly quake fest!? you haven't played the game yourself, have you?
It is a recruitment tool, and it's propaganda, but it is realistic in every way and if you play it with a team (and know what teamwork is) then real life tactics will get you a long way.
It's nothing like that lame Quake game.

hmm, I'm currently playing all the games I haven't completed...

which are: Final fantasy VII, VIII, X-2, metroid prime, Otogi, Shenmue II, Eternal darkness, JSRF, Dinasour planet... all in quick alteration..

Mario Kart Double Dash for the GC and I love it! 👍 Well, I kind of already finished it. It didn't take long. Now I have to get another game. Anyone got any recommendations?!

what game systems do you have besides gamecube and what kind of games do you like

currently playing Onimusha 3 Demon Seige (sp?). just started, but seems to be as good as the earlier two.

Back
Top Bottom