What's new

What do I need to know before dating an Asian girl

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
Forgive me if I'm smelling a rat.
  1. This website is Japan-related.
  2. Although we do get requests for relationship advice, this website is not about dating Asian ladies.
  3. You're promoting a website called A Foreign Affair ("loveme.com") that points to the same name servers as the email account you used to sign up to this site ("atruelove.com").
So even if your questions and your intentions were legitimate I suggest you pose them at a more appropriate online forum.

There is so much wrong with this I'm not sure where to start. The name of the site has been removed, I'm not allowing even a hint of SEO optimization for a site that exoticizes asian women to the point that someone would come on JREF to ask advice for dating a Filipina.

Giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, if the 77 in his user name is a reference to his birth year (as it is with many people), he's only a 40 year old trying to benefit from the desperation of a 25 year old woman looking for an exit strategy from poverty, and likely making the sacrifice to help her family.

The guy who posted the exact same content to a Singapore related site has a user name ending in "10".

I wish him and his 92 year old sweetheart all the best.

Back
Top Bottom