What's new

What Background noise do you hear/are listening to RIGHT NOW?

25 Dec 2005
I hear the fan in the window whirling in this computer room and muffled sounds of a J-drama on TV that my wife is watching in the other room.

Oh, and there were now a few bird chirps outside.

I hear the kids at the elementary school next door playing badminton, and a speaker truck blasting some message in Japanese as it prowels the neighborhood.

I hear the airport @narita nakamise@ info thing on TV. And the moving floor thing, and the sounds from the sushi restaurant to my left.

I'm currently listening to the live version pf Jason Mraz's You and I Both. There are also some industrial sounds (i'm working in a foundry) in the background like jolt-squeeze machines, air compressors and the humming of the spectrometer.

The newest Simpsons episode in the background with birds chirping outside my window and my daughter playing in the yard.

The bumps and foot steps of the little boys cleaning up their rooms, and some song coming through on my elders son's PC as he does his graphic work on his new Gateway in the next room--and above that, I can hear nothing else. (although this is way out in the country side, remember...)

Let's see, I hear lots of moving around because students are beginning to move out the resident halls. I hear the sound of my next door neighbor talking on the phone. :p

I hear some kids playing baseball. And nothing else, seems like everyone already went somewhere for golden week and feels like only me over here alone in the dorm.

EDIT : anyway since we're talking about background noise, what the heck with the weird song that got played via the loud speaker on the lamp post at 5 pm everyday over here? anyone got any idea. I heard a different song too over at bunkyo ku and another when i was at gyotoku eki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rio Lee said:
EDIT : anyway since we're talking about background noise, what the heck with the weird song that got played via the loud speaker on the lamp post at 5 pm everyday over here? anyone got any idea. I heard a different song too over at bunkyo ku and another when i was at gyotoku eki.

Time for all good little children to go home to their families and work on their homework!

I hear the fan whirring on the CPU and a few robins chirping outside.

I hear our network engineers and a vendor discussing patch antenna solutions for an elementary school in addition to a boss talking about federal regulations regarding funding for personal Blackberry devices for officials directly involved with providing end solutions to students.

Oh, and my itunes tuned to WeFunk radio...the best thing out of Canada since Jim Carrey.

Jeez...

I hear the whiring of my computer, the television in the living room, the radio in the bedroom, myself typing, the fizzing of my cherry coke, and the sniffles of my allergies. :( But at least its not too bad. 😌 👍

I can hear the noise of 52 computer CPU fans at the moment as well as lot of clickings and typings...

I hear the star trek voyager theme tune comming from my Tv in the livingroom.

The silent hum of my computewr loyaly working away, allowing me to post this.

I think i hear a distant lawn mower, and apart from that, just the dead silence of a summer early afternoon in a small scottish city.

No, i dont envy the noise pollution of Japan.

I guess i got used to it but thinking back...DAMN japan was noisy...Aberdeen is a noise desert in comparisson.

😊

noise pollution?

Well for me, I cannot almost hear anything over here, just my curry being boiled sound and my cpu fan *feeling lonely*. Just saw a few people walking back home from the train station carrying big case bag. Man i need some cicadas~

Back
Top Bottom