What's new

What are you watching?

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
I have a netflix substitution which I have been watching a lot for the previous months, so much that I ran out of things I want to watch. Did enjoy watching Dante's Peak yesterday hehe.

Things I have been watching these past months and that I liked:
-Lucifer
-Marvel's The Defenders
-kimtsu no yaiba (anime)
-#alive (korean zombie movie)
-kingdom (korean zombie tv series)
-the 100
Etc.

How about you? What are you watching on either Netflix, amazon prime, disney+ etc.

Watching Japanese drama Hanzawa Naoki lately. (Me along with the rest of Japan, I think).
Used to watch Suits, and I'll still watch it if I'm in the right mood.

I have a netflix substitution which I have been watching a lot for the previous months, so much that I ran out of things I want to watch. Did enjoy watching Dante's Peak yesterday hehe.

Things I have been watching these past months and that I liked:
-Lucifer
-Marvel's The Defenders
-kimtsu no yaiba (anime)
-#alive (korean zombie movie)
-kingdom (korean zombie tv series)
-the 100
Etc.

How about you? What are you watching on either Netflix, amazon prime, disney+ etc.
Now that she's unemployed, my wife is trying to catch up on 10 years worth of dramas. We recently got a "box" from Amazon that lets her view live Japanese TV and has the last 10 years of dramas on demand. Also movies. I suspect it may not be 100% legal... :unsure: Ironically almost all the TV news we see now is from Japanese channels.

One drama she's been watching recently is about a crew of house cleaners/organizers/helpers called Kaseifu no Mitazono. The main character is a cross-dressing man. Every episode they get called to a household to provide some service and end up solving some mystery in the household. Some of the plots are pretty creative and amusing.

As a big fan of sumo i'm watching aki basho which started three days ago. Still missing the full house atmosphere, all the cheering and families occupying the whole masu sitting space which are now restricted to one person per masu. Thrilled and amused facial expressions of spectators in the front rows which are off-limit for the time being. Disappointed with promising rikishi getting their careers ruined for violating exsessively strict regulations on one hand and yokozuna getting away with taking holidays as they please on the other.

All that being said there is nothing worse than a cancelled basho so i can't really complain.

Back
Top Bottom