What's new

What are you Allergic to?

And For That Reason.....

Worst allergy is to cats. If I'm around them too long, I'll get the runny nose & itchy eyes plus asthma-like symptoms.

you have my deepest heartfelt sympathies. I would not blame you if you decided to end it all ! OH the horror of it all, a life without cats!!!

Frank

:(

😊

I couldn't live without mine, even though he did break one of my best rice bowls last night!!!!!!! :mad: :(

Gah... a life without cats would be hell! 😭

I'm not allergic to any substances, pollens or whatsoever. I only have a mild sunlight allergy, but when it gets too hot, I simply stay in the shadows and use a sunblocker (over here that would be SPF30, but since the US has a compelety different system there, I dunno what it would be there... it says "For use in the tropics", so this should give you a general idea).

Besides that, I'm only strongly allergic to the braindead Unix/Linux crap I have to take in college :auch: :mad:

Lina Inverse said:
Besides that, I'm only strongly allergic to the braindead Unix/Linux crap I have to take in college :auch: :mad:

Well linux's kinda interresting ^^
At least it's 200000 times more stable than windows server 2003 :p

I don't care, I prefer dogs anyway.

Unix is a beautiful thing, once you get to know it.

Im allergic to penicillin, and i'm also allergic to soaps that have the the fake smells and things added into them. . .i found this out at school when i had a wash with a new soap and for about a week my face and hands were covered in bright red exma.. :(

oh and im allegic to Quark Express!! :D

Porl''

Was allergic to strawberries and cats as a youngin (about 5) but am alright now :D

Still get a bit of a runny nose, sore eyes around long haired cats tho....

Allergic to nothing??...hmm I guess you didn't come across anything yet that your allergic too maybe ☝ ...Wish I was that lucky....*atchoo....dust :eek: *

Hmm.. Yeh I think I am allergic to nothing.. you'd think after 16 years I would have known if I was allergic to something.. Yup.. I'm immune to allergies.. I'm like an anti-allergies superhero.. Lol but seriously yeh I feel sorry for people who are allergic to peanuts and things.. one kid in my class in like grade 5 could die if he ate peanut butter.. and if he smelled it he would like have a seizure.. and one day completely forgetting that I brang for breakfast a piece of toast with peanut butter on it.. and then everyone's like "ahh !! he's got peanut butter, run !!" lmao.. it was funny.. I was like... whoops.. and I promptly ate my peanut butter toast... mmmm..

KickAss_Danieru said:
...。。。ちんっこ。。。...

oops, no っ .........................................................

You're allergic to that?!?!?!?!?

Did you cut it off? :D

cowtongues ☝

we visited family of us wich are farmers. and they said that baby cows (dont know the right name in english) dont bite but lick your hand. so i tried that ofcourse :p, 2 days later i had a rash on my arm ... :eek:

so no more cowtongues for me! :p
im not allergic to anything else that i know of.

I'm allergic to bubble bath, and for some reason, Loreal shampoo. There's some ingredient in them that doesn't agree with my skin and gives me a rash. Not fun.

I used to be allergic to tomatos, luckily I outgrew that one...but I still refuse to eat anything with a high tomato content. It reminds me of hours puking in the bathroom.

im allergic to fruit spiders, wolf spiders and.. that's it.. X)

..i also tell ppl that im allergic to goldfish so they will STOP giving them to me.. XP

..i hate goldfish.. the only thing good about 'em is the fact that you can flush 'em..

I'm allergic to Sulfa drugs (it is usually what they give you when you are allergic to penicillan)!

And I'm also allergic to stupid people...when I am around them and they do something stupid....I lose my mind! :D

well, Frank, I have to tell you that you're not allergic to morphine if that stuff makes you sick: here are some mild sideeffects that could happen to many people:

ツキ constipation;
ツキ dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, or decreased appetite;
ツキ dizziness, tiredness, or lightheadedness;
ツキ muscle twitches;
ツキ sweating;
ツキ itching;
ツキ decreased urination; or
ツキ decreased sex drive.

:( :(

hmm, am I alergic to anything? well, i nearly died aged 4 from some dust (hehe), but i doubt that's an allergy.

My aim in life is to find someone who is allergic to water :D :D :D

Not A Normal Reaction!

blessed said:
well, Frank, I have to tell you that you're not allergic to morphine if that stuff makes you sick: here are some mild sideeffects that could happen to many people:

ツキ constipation;
ツキ dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, or decreased appetite;
ツキ dizziness, tiredness, or lightheadedness;
ツキ muscle twitches;
ツキ sweating;
ツキ itching;
ツキ decreased urination; or
ツキ decreased sex drive.

:( :(

hmm, am I alergic to anything? well, i nearly died aged 4 from some dust (hehe), but i doubt that's an allergy.

My aim in life is to find someone who is allergic to water :D :D :D

I took a 12 hour time release tab, very small. Had a migraine headache, worst in my life.Couldn't have a light on or move whitout agonizing pain. Vommiting and dry heaves for about 10 hours straight. Never that sick in my looong lifetime. I knew codeine made me feel bad,but the reaction to morphine was way beyond normal!

Frank

:(

The only thing I've found I'm allergic to is dogs, which I don't mind as I'm not a big fan of them. Now if I was allergic to cats it would be another story...!

OH NO!!!! Heaven help! Why should I do that???

Sorry about that - I did not realize my answer could mislead someone..... ;-)
Its only neamt generally - I hate dump questions... Must be some kind of illness that's related to my job. Being supporter at a hotline you can easily get more dumb questions as you can take.... :)

As for allergic reactions: I don't have any problems with this (*knock on wood*), but I know several people that has - including my Ex-wife and my children. I know, that being allergic against anything is in no way funny.

And I have enough experiences with this sort of disease....
My Ex nearly died cause she caught two stings of bees - she reacts allergic on bee poison.
My son and several people I know react allergic on hay (this is named "Heuschnupfen" in germany and I don't know the word in english - mabe someone can translate this.)
A friend of mine nearly died cause of allergical reaction to some narcotics - and the doctors at the hospital didn't know that (nobody did)..... :)
A gilrfriend had some problems with some pills again pain - nobody did know this. It was in no way an experience I would like to have twice...... :-(

I am allergic to nothing i dont even have an allergic reaction to poision ivy/oak I am like a super being! I am going to harvest me essence and sell it!!!! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom