What's new

Vertical translation from english to kanji

arsalan.rex

Registered
17 Nov 2018
Hey,
Can someone please help me translate this text to Japanese " The Twisted Kunai "?

It's supposed to be the title of a story of a young prodigy with a dark soul.

Don't forget to mention both the literal and symbolic translation of your answer.

The translation is to be in vertical script (tried multiple sites but they only do horizontal translations), Kanji would be the first choice but I don't really have a preference, both hiragana and katakana are fine.

The translation is to be in vertical script (tried multiple sites but they only do horizontal translations)
What are the translations you got from other sites? Do you understand that it's OK you just rewrite those translations vertically? (If the given translations are correct, of course.)

Kanji would be the first choice but I don't really have a preference, both hiragana and katakana are fine.
Do you understand the difference among those letters or their functions?

What are the translations you got from other sites? Do you understand that it's OK you just rewrite those translations vertically? (If the given translations are correct, of course.)

Do you understand the difference among those letters or their functions?
Sorry, but I do not have any idea how Japanese character work. Ive never read or written anything in Japanese. The text hast to be photoshoped on a poster. And they require vertical alignment.
ツイスト is the Japanese translation of twisted at least according to google.
I got this ねじれの from another site.
There is nothing about Kunai.

Last edited:
Yes, to be exact we are talking about short kunai. 小苦無
but for the sake of convenience lets just say 苦無

Back
Top Bottom