What's new

UFOs in Japan

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
I love to browse this kind of web sites... ;)

UFO Report Japan

=> Wayback Machine

UFO watch:

OUR-J has frequently held this exclusive UFO observation event since the organization started. The basic aim of the UFO Watch is to challenge the possibility of our hidden ability (mental telepathy), and to deliver our thoughts of 'Wish to See You' to UFOs for establishing friendly communication with 'them'. Transmitting the thoughts and waiting for their responses, it feels like a sence of some inner rhythm. And also, to be an eye-witnesse and experiencer is one of our basic goals.

=> Report of the OUR-J UFO Watch 2002

Read the report of a large object that trailed a Japanese 747 last April:

April 4, 2002: Astronomers spot large unknown object in Japan

=> UFO Japan

This one looks great:

And the UFO Museum that was even supposed to be subsidised by the Japanese government in 1996 turned out to be a "normal" space museum...

=> Japanese UFO museum not about UFO's at all!

=> Japanese UFO Museum Hoax/Scam

Oh well, back on track. :LOL:

I was just in Japan to be filmed for skateboarding and something strange happened, well one night I was over at 109 when we decided to take a photo of me giving the 109 statue a sensual massage, now I got photos sent back to me and the statue photo had some kind of figure in dark clothing, seeming cloaked or something, but as quick as I realized that I didn't remember it being there I had forgotten about the whole thing, until I scanned photos to put on my website and the image itself was enlarged. The cloaked figure seemed to have a face, but we wanted to somehow edit the photo and get a better look at it, so we took it into editing and changed the gamma correction and below this post you'll see what we came up with, it's strange to say the least.

Here is the sized down photo (the larger shows black boots as well facing the camera.)

Josh

Attachments

• alieninshibuya.gif
    alieninshibuya.gif
    191.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Most likely that cloaked figure was there all the time, but you just didn't pay attention to it and thus didn't notice it as something out of the ordinary.

The enlargements don't convince me. It's just random noise. If you look long enough you're bound to recognize any sort of shape in there.

Was there a Star Wars premiere going on at the time that this picture was taken?

Also, is the figure really behind the statue? I think not. It matches the same height as the 2 girls walking in front of the statue. My guess is that this is a third girl with a black coat and black hair looking towards the statue.

Look at this outline i created:

Attachments

• outline.jpg
    outline.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 137
Originally posted by Twisted

Also, is the figure really behind the statue? I think not. It matches the same height as the 2 girls walking in front of the statue. My guess is that this is a third girl with a black coat and black hair looking towards the statue.

Yea, I need to rescan it because it cut off the feet of the photo, one feet is pointing towards the camera and the other is facing towards the on coming traffic so it couldnt be someone looking at me. It was taken in november 2002, and it's at 109, how many Darth Vadars or Luke whatever his name was would be chillin' there? I see a face and I wouldnt have been humping the statue if some girl was looking at me, and I was fully aware of my surrondings, i had to keep an eye open for the police cause I had moments prior to that photo being taken got busted for skating this ledge and the double set at that Tokyu building.

Josh

Originally posted by Twisted
The enlargements don't convince me. It's just random noise. If you look long enough you're bound to recognize any sort of shape in there.

,, its because you took the second photo which was the original shrunk down and tried to enlarge it making it pixilized, i'm going to ****ing scan the original photo perfectly and then you can crop it once i get the whole thing without a touch up back online later today when i can use my roomates scanner, the largest photo is from the actual photo before it was resized and you can clearly see a face, admit its weird so i dont feel like i'm going insane.

Josh

I wouldnt have been humping the statue if some girl was looking at me

Heheh, but it appears very much as if those two other girls are looking at you. :)

Don't get me wrong, i'm open to these kind of things, but it's just very unlikely. Unless you're using an infrared filter, a regular camera can't see what the human eye can't see.

Back
Top Bottom