What's new

The Thread award!!!!

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
At the moment there are 16543 threads on the Jref forum, some of them are SUper, some normal and some of them that well they just suck.

so i think it is time to do a Thread AWARD.... you people have until the 15th of september the time, to tell what you think is the Best Thread!! the thread must have at least 30 posts in it, and it can not be started by yourself. it doesnt matter if the thread is from the news area, or the Chit chat area.. please give the link of the page, and who started the thread.. tell us why you love this thread!!!

on the 20th of september i will post a new thread with a poll of the best 20 threads... so we can choose a winner!!!!!

my favourite is for sure the The Gay Marriage Controversy from kirei na me, because my mom is a lesbian, and i enjoy reading how other people think about this , as it is taboe on many places in the world. i think there are some really good opinions in it.

so tell me yours!!! 🙂

With Little Thought.....

my choice would be: *post your picture here* by jeisan. It's so nice to see what a member you interact with all the time looks like. We have a lot of members who fit the "beautiful people" list.

Frank

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Do I have to choose one? I like the 'Lie about the person above' thread, and the 'Name Game' thread. But if I have to choose, I will go with 'Christianity Conceptions and Misconceptions', as that one gives my brain a good workout!

could you peeps please give the name of the starter of the thread, and the link if possible? kara nari, which thread do you mean exactly? the jref members story? or the personal story's ?

Thank you Tsuyoiko for nominating me. 🙏
There are a great many threads that very interesting and worth reading. After much thought and re-reading old threads I am going to go for Missionaries in Japan by Mahoneko. It has raised many points and, despite its subject, has remained relatively insult free. The fun one must be Lie about the person above. This has made me laugh on many an occassion. :D

My vote would have to go to isayhello's thread Boy x Boy - Why is it Sexy due to the overwhelming post count(both provocative and humorous) about the female love for yaoi. Flashjeff's thread on Who is the Hottest Anime Female Character in What Show is another great one because girls with guns just plain rock. That's about the only ones that I can think of right now. I might come up with some other ones later on down the road.

Doc

Back
Top Bottom