What's new

Talk, talk, talk.....

** makes the illusion on the ground disappear and get out from Escaflowne's shadow**
Actually it really began like ...a baby game lol but I think it was what they called role playing ...

EscaFlowne said:
I know role playing....that my friend was insanity 😌

-AvA changed because i feel like a lover lately-
There's a difference in role playing depending on the age ^^
Remember when you played daddy-mommy when you were little? ^^

-lazy to modify my ancient ava so i keep this weird kitty

Don't mind spam once in a while, lol! ^_^

See people, you can talk about any stuff you want in here, so go ahead and it's not that bad to spam a little in a while. Sometimes it's fun to talk about some random stuff, lol! And if you want to see spam, imagine Global Moderator having a stupidity contest with one of the members in other chat saying that there's not enought room for two self abusing phychoes in there,lol! the forum's name is Japanimie1312 by the way and the admin of that forum is member here, though he never posts here because his sig is too big for it and he needs to make another one, he actually makes good banners, lol!

ive got two fat cats.. one beautiful silky one (a male called Nils-Bertil) and a female one that kills people.. (that's Maja)..

kitties are nice ^_^

yay! puppies! well... cat pics are nice... ^^ but... *shudders at the thought*

hungry? o_O ... don't come near me cats... T.T

yet another ava by me. 😌 I don't really like this naruto character that much...he's good but i love drunken style fighting. :)

Hey I have a cat at my home and oh yeah, I got a two year Doberman Pincher named Tim too, I've been having him since he was a little pup and he's a grandson of our old Dobe, Trif who died of a heart failure about two years ago too. It will be exactly two years on May 14 and ironicaly it's the same day I saw him for the first time six years ago when I came here. Ok, continue random talking or else! Hey, anybody up for an RPG?

Back
Top Bottom