What's new

Talk, talk, talk.....

What did you just called me? You know it's not nice to insult people like this! That it young lady, I'm telling about it to Toshi! lol j/k Come on Sango, you know I was kidding in my last post, right? What you said there was actually kind of beautifull and I like your attitude about it 👍
sangolover101 said:
you are a dork :)
Opps, I wrote my words over the quote box again, meh, who cares. And Uncle Frank, back off from Sango and Toshi! I will not let anyone like you insult them and flirt around them like that, got that? Sorry if I'm being too rude, but I wish to protect them, well at least Toshi.

NinjaEmperor said:
Opps, I wrote my words over the quote box again, meh, who cares. And Uncle Frank, back off from Sango and Toshi! I will not let anyone like you insult them and flirt around them like that, got that? Sorry if I'm being too rude, but I wish to protect them, well at least Toshi.

Protect them from Frank? That's interesting. Just what has Frank ever done? Make a couple of jokes? Guilty of trying to be friendly to everyone?

well, he might be joking, but his jokes sometimes...well perverted and he usualy not specifying that he's joking. Gomen nasai if i understood him wrong, I guess I should ask him a permision to commite sipuku, lol Serously, I'm sorry uncle Frank, but I found your jokes ofendable to Toshi and Sango, I'm really sorry that I had ofended you like that, please forgive me.

O Well, I'll Always Be Here If Someone...

needs a friend to talk to. When a happily married ol guy
flirts & kids; there is no threat to the young stud !! Sorry to cause your blood to run green, you have no worries
from my end O great warrior!!

Frank

😊

I mostly intended that to be a joke, not a serious thing, anyways I asking you to forgive me for insulting you like that, it will not happen again and I hope we can be friends. It's only me and my stupid carriness about my friends, maybe I should care more about myself as some peple say, but I just can't help it somethimes, anyways that remark of mine wasn't that serious and I'm finding your jokes quite funny actually, now that I really understan that you are joking, so are we buddies now, or you want me to comit sipuku?

I'd Die Of Boredom Without You Guys !!!

I feel like I have my own Manga series reading all your battle posts!! I wish I could be so cleaver, but the ol brain is too rusty to keep up with you youngn's, so I'll stick to reading your adventures!!
Keep up the good work !!

Frank

🙂

You mean here, or Epic battle, well I'm not as young as most of them here, but I sure like RPing. I though I was among the oldest one here, well I don't really want to show off my real age, so asume that I mitght be 16 or older then that, well if you know my real age then it's fine, but don't tell anyone and visit my forum and tell me what do you think about it. It's stil under constraction though, but I got the help from my good online friends and I already got kao there. For the last time people, who's up for the roleplay?

Ok, I guess I will try something my self...

Ninja was moving towards the drug factory. His mission was to punish the evil CEO of it. The problem was that that factory had developed a deadly virus and spread it all over the city and then released a vaccine that was really expensive. The government tried to arrest the CEO, but he bought his way out of jail, now there's only one thing left to do and it's to punish the corupt CEO. As ninja came clother, he felt the present of a guard neaby, so he flatened himself against the wall and vaited for the guard to come closer and then came from behind and neutrolized him the only words the guard could say were: "I see donut, donut from...heaven..." As he moved further beyond he neutrolized a guard carring a gun and moved into the first building with a guard with a night stick in there and with a gun in the boiler room.

Ok, that's it for now, it's your turn people and I took that from my favorite video game Tenchu: Wreath of Heaven! Wohooo! 👍

ya know what - this is one friken ccccccccrrrrrrraaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyy little...longgggg thread. its fun fun fun. AND DORKS ALL AROUND!! yey im not alone ne more! 🙂

Frank D. White said:
I feel like I have my own Manga series reading all your battle posts!! I wish I could be so cleaver, but the ol brain is too rusty to keep up with you youngn's, so I'll stick to reading your adventures!!
Keep up the good work !!

Frank

🙂

I'm sure you could do just fine Frank. The epic thread is pretty fun...in fact, I gotta post soon before I get beat up :D

Back
Top Bottom