What's new

Suicide club is here!

Mycernius said:
Thought it was a bit off topic and pointless with the song, or is it just me?

I agree on this one. I didn't hate the song or anything, it just didn't fit..Plus the guy kind of reminded me of Tim Curry in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

ya, the song was of topic and.. a little strange. But it made it more bizzare. besides, how can you NOT love a guy who wears a glittery, tight overall...!? haha 😍

ALso liked it when he stepped on the animals in the bags...

Got my copy off amazon UK. It is a region 1 disc though, but I have got a multiregional DVD player. You could try ebay

If you can't order online....can't you get someone to purchase it online for you? family or friends?Or get your local dvd store to order it? I am sure they can!! :)

mmm sounds interresting,, geuss i order it to...

just i wonder.... this movie was/is it popular in japan? or its just non-j people who think : WOW Japanese Crazy movie , got to watch that one 🙂

Miss_apollo7 said:
If you can't order online....can't you get someone to purchase it online for you? family or friends?Or get your local dvd store to order it? I am sure they can!! :)
omg ya! thanks for the idea! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

dutch baka said:
mmm sounds interresting,, geuss i order it to...

just i wonder.... this movie was/is it popular in japan? or its just non-j people who think : WOW Japanese Crazy movie , got to watch that one 🙂

yaaay! Everyone is buying this movie now! *happy* You all join me!!!! *cries tears of joy*

Um... the movie was popular I think, but it's a low budget movie, so I dunno if it was showed in all cinemas or anything. I think, as most low budged movies, this movie reaches out for a certain, small group of people, no matter if it's in Japan or any other place...

sounds like a good movie to me *drools at the thought of school girls jumping in front of a train*

TOday, i was walking around, and i went into a record store.... geuss what i found... SUICIDE CLUB 👍

im going to watch it tonight... ( can i watch it in the dark :? ... ALONE :? )

got my review soon ... THanks for starting this thread :p

dutch baka said:
TOday, i was walking around, and i went into a record store.... geuss what i found... SUICIDE CLUB 👍

im going to watch it tonight... ( can i watch it in the dark :? ... ALONE :? )

got my review soon ... THanks for starting this thread :p

YAY! 🎊 Yes, you can watch it alone: It's not all that scary... more fun and twisted in a sense... ! Enjoy!

Okay, here is my opinion about this movie that i was watching this evening...

i will give a serieus opinion about it:

......................................................................................................................................WHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA... ARE YOU SERIEUS.. THIS MOVIE IS FUNNY 😌

this is a BAKA, FUNNY , CRAZY, BLOODY, B-KIND a MOVIE- SCHOOLGIRLS (MMM LOVE THEM>>> NICE SOCKS), STRANGE STORY, STUPID F*CkING CHIldREN ON THE END, CRAZY GAY BLOND HaIR DUDE, AND IF I hAVNT SAID IT YET........

its a baka movie....

but im happy i bought it 👍 :p

dutch baka said:
Okay, here is my opinion about this movie that i was watching this evening...

i will give a serieus opinion about it:

......................................................................................................................................WHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA... ARE YOU SERIEUS.. THIS MOVIE IS FUNNY 😌

this is a BAKA, FUNNY , CRAZY, BLOODY, B-KIND a MOVIE- SCHOOLGIRLS (MMM LOVE THEM>>> NICE SOCKS), STRANGE STORY, STUPID F*CkING CHIldREN ON THE END, CRAZY GAY BLOND HaIR DUDE, AND IF I hAVNT SAID IT YET........

its a baka movie....

but im happy i bought it 👍 :p

*looks at you for a long time* ...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA-HAHAHA-GAAAHAAA!
You're pretty much right:
It IS a baka movie!
But it's good in that sense! We must all love it! And we must all love the crazy, blonde guy!
Go go GOOOO Suicide Club!

but to be also a bit serieus... it can be a dangerous movie for teenagers that are having problems in there live.....

BTW they Comedian guy in it... that put a knife in his troath,, ( am i writing this good) wasnt he in Mechaike or something...

and love the crazy blond guy?? haha probably because all swedish are blond :p

( i love the swedish woman.... but can they be serieus in a relation....)

...yeah the thing with this movie...i didn't really get it to be honest. I know i'm a bit stupid but, what was with the kids at the end. and the bits of skin? admitedly, the one i saw was a bit of a dodgy version with the odd missing subtitle, but i still didn't really get it.
the first scene was cool...and is well fabled! but past that, well....i dunno if i'd watch it again.

smoke said:
...yeah the thing with this movie...i didn't really get it to be honest. I know i'm a bit stupid but, what was with the kids at the end. and the bits of skin? admitedly, the one i saw was a bit of a dodgy version with the odd missing subtitle, but i still didn't really get it.
the first scene was cool...and is well fabled! but past that, well....i dunno if i'd watch it again.

No, see, NO ONE gets it... At least that's what I believe. And those saying they do get the little twist and the children and all that in the end, are lying.

See, I think the director or the producers came up with a good idea for a movie - something about a suicide club, yeah? ANd.. and.. let's put schoolgirls in there, yeah? Everyone likes schoolgirls... AND Everyone likes lots of blood.. and... we'll have someone cut of a finger too, yeah!? That'll be great! And.. we'll have to have someone trying to solve the whole mystery, right? We'll have this typical, japasese dad who is also a police. And THEN what we do, is let this suicide wave get really popular and let the policemen get a tough time and all, yeah? And we'll take this crazy kid, this maniac who's just trying to get a bit of the fame, some sadistic kid, hell - we'll make him look like a jrocker!.... Everyone loves a sadistic jrocker!! Oh, OH - and don't forget the j-pop - we'll HAVE to have little, scary singers doing these hypnotic super-cute songs. AND THEN we'll make this connection with the Jpop AND the suicides.. and THEN... for the BIG final... we'll...err... um...did someone come up with an ending? .... .... .... .... .... .... ? .... ... Aw, screw the ending! We'll use a bunch of psychic kids and scarily lit rooms and bundles of skin and no one will get it and think it was a sort of 'artistic' thought behind it all...

AND that's the story behind the Suicide Club movie!

I presonally think that's why it's so great. They basically put all the elements in the movie which are those everyone likes to see. 😍

isayhello said:
No, see, NO ONE gets it... At least that's what I believe. And those saying they do get the little twist and the children and all that in the end, are lying.

See, I think the director or the producers came up with a good idea for a movie - something about a suicide club, yeah? ANd.. and.. let's put schoolgirls in there, yeah? Everyone likes schoolgirls... AND Everyone likes lots of blood.. and... we'll have someone cut of a finger too, yeah!? That'll be great! And.. we'll have to have someone trying to solve the whole mystery, right? We'll have this typical, japasese dad who is also a police. And THEN what we do, is let this suicide wave get really popular and let the policemen get a tough time and all, yeah? And we'll take this crazy kid, this maniac who's just trying to get a bit of the fame, some sadistic kid, hell - we'll make him look like a jrocker!.... Everyone loves a sadistic jrocker!! Oh, OH - and don't forget the j-pop - we'll HAVE to have little, scary singers doing these hypnotic super-cute songs. AND THEN we'll make this connection with the Jpop AND the suicides.. and THEN... for the BIG final... we'll...err... um...did someone come up with an ending? .... .... .... .... .... .... ? .... ... Aw, screw the ending! We'll use a bunch of psychic kids and scarily lit rooms and bundles of skin and no one will get it and think it was a sort of 'artistic' thought behind it all...

AND that's the story behind the Suicide Club movie!

I presonally think that's why it's so great. They basically put all the elements in the movie which are those everyone likes to see. 😍

..... WOW, great talk,, thats the same feeling i have,,, great story, didnt know what to do in the end, forget about the end, not important!!!

MAIL ME MAIL ME MAIL ME :p

dutch baka said:
..... WOW, great talk,, thats the same feeling i have,,, great story, didnt know what to do in the end, forget about the end, not important!!!

MAIL ME MAIL ME MAIL ME :p
why, thank you, that's nice of you to say! :)

'isayhello' i think you're bang on the money...that's exactly what the film is like...i think by the time the end came along they all went out for coffee or something and let the work experience kids finish the film off.
it was cool until the end...i think not getting it p!ssed me off a bit.
In hindsight i would have rather borrowed it from someone rather than buy it!

smoke said:
it was cool until the end...i think not getting it p!ssed me off a bit.
In hindsight i would have rather borrowed it from someone rather than buy it!
Aww.. don't say that! Now, since you own the movie, you can watch a mommy chop her finger off again and again and again...
and then.. when you tire of watching that, you can listen to the catchy song 'Mail me' again and again. I promise, it'll get you addicted!

yesss - yet another who likes Suicide Club! XD

By the way, strawberry momokan, I like your signature - it's soo colorful! Isn't that the girl who used to be in Mini Moni? (I might be very wrong)

Well thank you isayhello hehe. I really like your signature, that was my favorite part of the movie when they all jumped onto the track, so creepy O~O!. The girl on my sig is mari, yeah she used to be in mini moni and now she left morning musume recently ::cries::

Back
Top Bottom