What's new

Who doesn't like Hyde here?

Anti-Hyde

後輩
20 Dec 2003
Anti-Hyde
http://anti-hyde.tripod.com

Just curious, it seems like everyone always likes Hyde. I disagree. I don't think he is as good of a singer that people say. He doesn't even sing in key in concert. Don't get me wrong. I like Laruku. But Hyde's new album, 666??? Who is he trying to be, some tough devil rocker? He's far from it, and his wanna-be tough attitude just doesn't work.

Well,, he's cute and he has a beautiful voice too,, I'm not a huge fan of his songs though,, he's fine,,

his link is junk... it's under construction and lousy.

btw , anti-hyde if u could be so kind.... stop throwing mindless insults into my page( for fans-only) or any other pple's threads.... u r totally polluting em!

Oh well, i'm quite neutral bout hyde until i heard his song "evergreen"
wow, its really a nice song!! and frm then i luv his songs!! heee

I saw one of his music videos on the International Channel the other day and I didn't care for it. The singer didn't seem to put his heart and soul into the song, the video didn't make any sense, and I think Hyde trys too hard to look like a tough guy.

I have only seen one video and heard only one song, so maybe I will hear another and change my mind about the guy.

Wow, someone who thinks outside the perverbial fangirl box...

I think Hyde is definately overrated. Admittedly, he has a much better voice then another severely overrated singer, Gackt, but Hyde still isnt all that in my ears.

And his album is 666? I'm pretty sure he doesnt know the first thing about the Anti-Christ philosophy. Sad.

:auch: Winter, what makes you think that Gackt has such an awful voice? I personally love his voice. (But, to each his/her own, hn?)

And, could you please explain this 'fangirl' box? I personally do not see how there could be such a thing. If you like an artist, you like them. (Yes, some do tend to go overboard. Like me w/Gackt. 😄 .)

I'm not crazy about him, he's an okay singer (if marginally dull) and a really crappy actor (just watch Moonchild) plus he doesn't seem to have much of a personality. Gackt has a beyooootiful voice in my humble opinion, and the fact that he seems a few planks short of a coffin adds to that. Insanity is cool. He's also quite sexy (even if he does stuff his pants :eek: ) Really it's like arguing over Pepsi vs. Coke, there isn't a huge difference and it really doesn't matter much anyway, as for the whole '666' thing Hyde's obviously just trying to look tough as being 'hardcore' is a trend right now:mad:

Im not too keen on Hyde. His new album aint too crash hot, and hes just going on the "im popular so i dont need to try" thing. Same as gakt, hes just too arrogant for my liking.

Hyde is whiny. Gackt is not. =P

He's not very attractive IMO... then again, Gackt isn't looking too well lately either. I couldn't get into Laruku since it was a bit too poppish for my tastes, and his solo stuff doesn't appeal to me either. Oh well.

Well...I love Hyde 'cause he is cuuuuuuuuute!!!! ^___^
His voice makes me dream.....I really don't know why I love him so much...But I can't help loving him he is sooo coooool!!!!!
Maybe he is stuk up or something like that...but I can't know...
Gackt seems to be a cool guy...and he is also handsome :p

Originally posted by Kuro_Tsubasa69
:auch: Winter, what makes you think that Gackt has such an awful voice? I personally love his voice. (But, to each his/her own, hn?)

And, could you please explain this 'fangirl' box? I personally do not see how there could be such a thing. If you like an artist, you like them. (Yes, some do tend to go overboard. Like me w/Gackt. 😄 .)

Dont put words in my mouth. I never said he had an awful voice, but its not impressive. To me, he sings with a souless sound. No heart. His voice sounds flat, and his vibrato is irritating. Makes him sound like he's nervous or something.

Fangirl is basically a groupie. Tell me, how many here would love to make out with Gackt, or Hyde, or whoever. How many here tend to buy anything related to the like? How many here would support either if either were discovered to be racist fanatics and the like?

Dont act like you've never heard the term fangirl or fanboy before.

And if you truly havent, then you just learned something today.

Originally posted by Ewok85
.... Same as gakt, hes just too arrogant for my liking.

This is partly why I am also not a fan of Gackt.

Arrogance and overconfidence are not attractive qualities.

Funny, I've never thought of Gackt as arrogant. I don't think he has as much talent as some, as far as singing goes, but he certainly has a pretty face and sometimes that's all it takes.
I'm none too much of a fan of Hyde either, but then, I haven't paid him or his music much attention so I don't dislike him.

Hm, sorry if I put words in your mouth, Winter! :sorry: And, of course I have heard the term "fangirl", I guess I just never fully grasped the concept of that term (or groupie for that matter.) And, I have never actually thought his voice was flat or anything of the like. But, must be just me.

As, for the arrogance, I agree with Lo~ki. I have never seen him as such.

:confused:oh my gowd.... i like hyde and gackt.... and i have pple hear who like hyde, dislike gackt, vis versa :confused:

i still think dis page is so full of arguments.... an anti- subject only brings this. look .. we have mostly protest here..... how abt u fans trying for a for-fans instead of an anti-one.
imean look for a gackt or hyde thread respectively so u can learn something frm pple who would have liked the same thing like u.👍

i have repeated in many threads.... hyde-sama( not me) makes emotional decisions. wat he does is wat he feels... no one ever blames feelings right?

gackt.... he's a fren of hyde, so....

Maybe we would read what you "have repeated in many threads" if we could understand what you're trying to say.

I don't want to make out with Gackt. He's 30 years old, for chrissakes.

I don't want to make out with Gackt. He's 30 years old, for chrissakes.

Yeah, but he's had so much surgery you can't tell. He looks pretty but I bet it's like kissing a mannequin, plus he's got that cucumber stuffed in his pants........:D

Im just annoyed and the biased untrue #&!$ being spouted by some young fanboys and girls about old, unpopular outdated artists.

Originally posted by hyde-sama
:confused:oh my gowd.... i like hyde and gackt.... and i have pple hear who like hyde, dislike gackt, vis versa :confused:

i still think dis page is so full of arguments.... an anti- subject only brings this. look .. we have mostly protest here..... how abt u fans trying for a for-fans instead of an anti-one.
imean look for a gackt or hyde thread respectively so u can learn something frm pple who would have liked the same thing like u.👍

Why should people only be allowed to express their opinion if they are a fan? Hyde-Sama, people have the right to say what they dislike. It's all good if you like Hyde yourself, but lighten up, there's nothing wrong with poking some fun.

Originally posted by insane_pink_tiger
Yeah, but he's had so much surgery you can't tell. He looks pretty but I bet it's like kissing a mannequin, plus he's got that cucumber stuffed in his pants........:D

It's the lips. His lips are terrifying now. They look like flaps of skin. Of course, they were before, but they weren't shapeless flaps of skin like they are now. I almost couldn't watch the Kimi ga Oikaketa PV because of - no, not the horrid song itself - the lips. Very scary.

Lydia

Originally posted by Illaparatzo-sama
It's the lips. His lips are terrifying now. They look like flaps of skin. Of course, they were before, but they weren't shapeless flaps of skin like they are now. I almost couldn't watch the Kimi ga Oikaketa PV because of - no, not the horrid song itself - the lips. Very scary.

Lydia

I admire the way you articulate your opinions.

I agree with anti-hyde on the expressing of unpopular opinions. There is nothing wrong expressing ones dislike of another, just so long as its done tastefully and intelligently.

Its a good idea to not be afraid to hear an opinion that totally defies ones own opinion. Otherwise things would be boring.

Back
Top Bottom