What's new

Some dialog transcription in English letters

IlanM

Registered
13 Jun 2020
I already got the transcript for this incredibly cute song. I wish to have the dialogs between the woman and the girl (Tsumagi). Can you help?

(In point of fact I'll transcribe it to Hebrew letters from English).

I already got the transcript for this incredibly cute song. I wish to have the dialogs between the woman and the girl (Tsumagi). Can you help?

(In point of fact I'll transcribe it to Hebrew letters from English).
You mean dialog within this song or something else? Generally nobody here will transcribe for you but we will help you if you have questions while you're doing it.

I don't understand what the question is?

Everything is subtitled except the exchange between the two young women (なにあれ?・かわいい!)

I don't understand what the question is?

Everything is subtitled except the exchange between the two young women (なにあれ?・かわいい!)
By transcription I mean to replicate the sound. i.e. "Same, same, same same, same ni kiru tsukero".

You mean dialog within this song or something else? Generally nobody here will transcribe for you but we will help you if you have questions while you're doing it.
Great. What I have gathered from the two women take is: [question], Kawai! [question to Tsumagi] Ikiro? Se ne - yosho!

Forgot to say - I I am only interested in the 1st 60 seconds, before Tsumagi see the pterodactyl.

Ah. You want a romaji transcription. If you are going to study Japanese even casually you will find learning the kana very helpful as the vast majority of learning resources and references use kana.

The girl's name is Tsumugi, by the way.

Nani are?
Kawaii!
Same, same, same same, same ni kiru tsukero
Same ni ki o tsukero
Same ni ki o tsukete
Iku yo
Un
Se, no, yoisho
Baibai!

Ah. You want a romaji transcription. If you are going to study Japanese even casually you will find learning the kana very helpful as the vast majority of learning resources and references use kana.

The girl's name is Tsumugi, by the way.

Nani are?
Kawaii!

Same ni ki o tsukero
Same ni ki o tsukete
Iku yo
Un
Se, no, yoisho
Baibai!
Thank you very much! Domo arigato!

Back
Top Bottom