What's new

Pictures of Kyo [Dir en Grey] at his SMECKSIEST!

no way in the world i could blame you...
*stares at pics and gifs in thread with open mouth*

kyo is.... *sigh* all i can say is that Gakuto got some compititon on my cutiest jrockers list 😊

🎊THANKS TOO ALL THE PEOPLE PUTTING EFFORT IN FINDING THESE PICTURES AND WHO ARE WILLING TOO SHARE THEM WITH US!!! 🎊
:cracker: 📣:cracker:

* this goes out too all the people, also 2 the ones posting in other threads :)

oh whoa a post dedicated to lovley kyo 😍 he is one of a kind 😊
anyways heres some pics to add 😍 😍

cuteness229iujpg-1.jpg

anchyyy said:
Ohh Kyo!!! 😍 I love that first picture with the cowboy hat!! ....:giggle:....

😍 thats probley because his boxers or whatever are showing 😍 *dirty fangirl thoughts* 😊

For 1000% HOTNESSSSS check out the vulgarism DVD, there is backstage clips on it with very, and I mean VERY nice shots of Kyo in it..... The vein, that vein on his belly..... *nosebleeds and dies*
One day i'll get that pic....one day.....

Child_prey said:
For 1000% HOTNESSSSS check out the vulgarism DVD, there is backstage clips on it with very, and I mean VERY nice shots of Kyo in it..... The vein, that vein on his belly..... *nosebleeds and dies*
One day i'll get that pic....one day.....

o.o and when you do youll share that pic with me right 😍 :LOL:

OMFGBBQ... that 2nd picture... :giggle: *tackles Kyo and yanks pants down* :D :D
The third to last one... ☝ *stares mesmerised*...... :eek: :eek: :eek:
And I love that last pic...... it's gorgeous. :)

LOLZ!!!!! i love you guys! you guys are making me laugh out loud in a library! hahaha.....yes kyo's crotch! it's so fine!....hahaha

*secretly love kyo as loving kaoru at same time*

POISONxIVY said:
That jacket is awesome! I could see you wearing it haha it reminds me of Don's orange one just like that!
That's exactly what I thought of! Purple is way cooler, though, and totally me!

Wow, and I just deleted my 1,401 Dir en grey pictures a couple days ago. :/ *Shun*

Sorry to let you guys down :p

And I'm back. Jesus, I found my J Rock stash from like 3 years ago. Dual jewel, dir en grey, gackt, kaggra, and pierrot all over. :p

(I feel dirty again.)

HOLY CRAP... those abs are to die for~!!! ugh.. i bet its like a washboard... like i can wash my clothes on it =D hahahhaha sigh... i wanna touch it =D hahaha

mynimal said:
Wow, and I just deleted my 1,401 Dir en grey pictures a couple days ago. :/ *Shun*

Sorry to let you guys down :p

And I'm back. Jesus, I found my J Rock stash from like 3 years ago. Dual jewel, dir en grey, gackt, kaggra, and pierrot all over. :p

(I feel dirty again.)

Weclome back buddy! 🌹 I was asking myself when you'll come back!!😌 Good to see you again here!!👍

I thought you hadn't been here in awhile, Mynimal! Nice to see you back! :p
Sit back and revel in Kyo pictures......
Oh yeah oh yeah... I wanna lick.............. :)

Back
Top Bottom