What's new

Rentrer en Soi

pinkkillerkisou

Angelic Fruitcake
9 Feb 2005
Hello! :p

Glad you stumbled in here... If you don't like men in dresses or VisualKei/Jrock or if you just plain don't like me... I suggest you walk away quickly...

This thread is dedicated to Rentrer en Soi (obviously!)

Who are they you ask... well let me tell you

Rentrer en Soi started waaaaaay back in 2001. Originally the band consisted of Satsuki (vocals), Takumi (guitar), Ao (guitar) and Ryo (bass). Mika (drums) joined in March 2003. 2004 Ao left and Shun came... you know how that sort of thing goes (Shun is prettier anyway... and way more talented... but don't tell Ao I said that XD)

satsuki-1.jpg

Satsuki: Vocals

...and that's it folks... I'm not kidding... on the official site it says "All Secret" ....how mysterious

Takumi: Guitar

Birthday - January 22, 198x (.... hmmm I wonder if he's shy about his age)
Blood Type - O (*licks lips* my favorite kind)
Height - 169.999...cm (...hmmm point 9 repeating you say XD)
Weight - 50+ (+ what???)
Likes - sushi, heavy metal, "The Shawshank Redemption", "Rockstar"
Hates - scary stories, cheeseburgers

shun-1.jpg

Shun: Bass

Birthday - February 13 (wha?? not you to Shun... what man! hehe)
Blood Type - B
Height - 180cm
Weight - secret (...no not the weight too... your ruining my life)
Likes - Stabilizer, Edogawa Ranpo, guriguri kimi (cola)
Hates - mayonnaise, heavy metal (Mika's choices)
-Formerly in Rcradle (Bass)

ryo-1.jpg

Ryo: Guitar

Birthday - April 29 (...I see a trend emerging)
Blood Type - O
Height - 164cm
Weight - 48kg (atleast he put his weight)
Likes - cabbage, ayo (?), raw rice, learning, sleeping, Zenon, devil, walking, futons, countryside, foreword (?), islands, farming, evil nature, Akagami
Hates - insects

mika-1.jpg

Mika: Guitar

Birthday - June 12 (...should have seen it coming)
Blood Type - B
Height - 178cm
Weight - 59kg
Likes - music, nature, machinery, wild ideas, 窶伉コツ湘」 (?), dragons, Kafka, FF, DQ, coffee, Japanese tea, wine, cars
Hates - stress, bills, being ignored, corrosion, prejudice (...don't we all)
- Formerly in MISTIA and Rcradle
.......Ohh look Mika left you guys a message... how sweet of him
he says: "Damatte tsuite oi de. Watashi wa uragiranai." (Be quiet, I have betrayed you?) .......ummm o_O ...Thanks Mika!

Ao: Ex-guitar
Birthday - December 10 (...even Ao was embarassed of his age)
Blood Type - B
Height - 177cm
Weight - 58kg
(....wait no likes........ no dislikes... how boring... oh well he isn't in ReS anymore so it doesn't matter)

Yea I know I used the same pictures in the other thread... recycling is good for the environment :p ...and I'm too lazy to make new ones

Whew... that took forever. Now everyone flock to ReS... I'll make fangirls/fanboys out of you if it's the last thing I do!

XD yey!! ReS!! I have to say it!! Satsuki is so pretty!!!! XDDDD Yey! Hehe I feel all special. I am the same height as Takumi! ^-^ Yey! Go you! ^-^ Runs off to stare at them in her Cures...They are in both of the volumes i have (it was buy on get one free...XD)

Yay, welcome welcome Princess! Satsuki=epitamy of manly prettiness... Aww... you have Cure magazine... no fair. Lucky! *sniff* I may put up more info but I was too lazy to translate everything... I used some stuff I couldn't figure out from some fansite that translated it (hope they don't find out and eat me) Silly parentheses comments are all me... of course! XD

Now I just have to get people in here *starts baking cookies* :)

What's this "rentrer en soi" ? It's French for "to come back into yourself". Quite a weird name for a band.

Yes I know... It's what they wanted to call the band *shrugs* Sounds pretty... maybe that's why. Lots of jrock bands have french names. They knew it's what it meant... they must have had a reason. *ponders on what that reason could be*

They are young... early 20s is my guess... age seems to be a touchy subject for them.... *looks up at their profile* I wonder why??? They better not be younger than me *pouts* that be like child molesting :(

😎 Yup! They are very good... in my very opinionated opinion! :) You should listen for yourself. Would you like me to send you some songs?

I made a Satsuki wallpaper... I'm waiting for it to be approved in the Gallery... I'll post it later as soon as it's approved

Whoo! Cure is nice!! Wanted more.....but had no money left by that point....

I likes them. *nods* They are young...which is good...more of a chace for you to do things...to them *-* heh heh

Lots of bands have weird french names...They have weird english ones too...Good music is all I care about...*nods some more*

Oops... hehe I put Mika as a guitarist too. *runs off to edit*

EDIT: Nevermind... it won't let me edit

Oosh. Only heard one song by them.. Tenshi no Namida or somethin'of the sort... Cool song...I just don't listen to it often.

I know... I don't know what I was thinking when I typed.

Oooh me likes that song too. I'm stuck on Sincerely right now.

This band is awesome. They are one of my favorite bands. For me, they have that visual kei sound, which is awesome. Its kinda defines visual kei.

Yay! Another fan! *tackles too* Oh, god did we kill them.

Ohh I forgot the wallpaper got approved. YAY! ReS is in the Gallery *dances* ...anyone know how to put an attachment in here so I can show it.

Wooha! Thats such a pretty picture on the wallpaper!!! He's beautiful! *has already put it up on screen*

Hehe... glad you like it isay

Me too... Especially from the vk days... he's so pale... He looks like a porcelin doll 😍

Back
Top Bottom