What's new

No one else to ask so why not

good to hear it went well, even though not the way you would have liked perhaps. these situations are always difficult. its good you came out and told her, its the only way to move forward.
stick with it and hopefully you'll progress further! ganbatte ne!

Last edited:
All i can say is good luck and i hope things work out between you and this girl...and just becuase she hasent called you doesnt mean she doesnt like you just talk to her more in person and make her intrested in you (or at least try to) anyways good luck and keep us posted

Okay guys guess what? things are moving in a favourable direction!!! YESSSS!

We (me and her friends) are startin to get the idea she digs me, So I made a handwritten letter for her and attached it to a rose and gave it to her today when we went out with our friends. She was really shocked, and didn't know what to do and then I ended up talking to her towards the end of the day. She really liked it and is going to read the letter when she gets home and then call me tonight. Now whats cool is when I talked to her I said "I know i have already told you I like you and thats why I gave you the rose because I REALLY like you" and she was really cool about everything and she didn't say no either so things are looking up. YESSSS!

Back
Top Bottom