What's new

New member from Scotland

25 May 2007
well I've been a huge fan of Japanese culture since I was a wee boy. It probably started the first time I saw Akira when I was about 10 which was 13 years ago. Ever since then most of my music and movie collection has been japanese, I'm actually going to spend a year in Japan in 2009 teaching English. Anyway enough about me lets get talking.xx

Hi and Welcome. What part of Scotland are you from? I was in Dalkieth for 6 months as a college student. I had the time of life there! :)

That's awesome I'm from Forfar which is not far away from Dundee. What were you studying in Dalkeith??? haha glad you enjoyed Scotland though.xx

I was studying history and political science. However I learned a lot more than that. I can still drink a lot! :gulp: Ok, not something to brag about perhaps, but I did learn that skill there! I really miss the chip shop, Tonys. I'd kill for chips and brown sauce! Some of the nicest people I ever met were from Scotland. :)

Hey hunter, I hope your plans work out on Japan. Welcome to the forums. 🙂

The world is really small hm?

I was studying history and political science. However I learned a lot more than that. I can still drink a lot! :gulp: Ok, not something to brag about perhaps, but I did learn that skill there! I really miss the chip shop, Tonys. I'd kill for chips and brown sauce! Some of the nicest people I ever met were from Scotland. :)

Haha thats fantastic, a tonys chip shop. Well I will have a fish supper for you tonight. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay in Scotland. Puts a smile on my face xx

Hey! Yorishiku. Hope you enjoy your stay at JREF! Akira Sudou by the way rite? The one singing for the Shuto Kousoku Trail? . Dewa matane!

Hey! Yorishiku. Hope you enjoy your stay at JREF! Akira Sudou by the way rite? The one singing for the Shuto Kousoku Trail? . Dewa matane!

I was actually meaning the Manga movie Akira but thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes.xx

Back
Top Bottom