What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

New member from Scotland

Reaction score
well I've been a huge fan of Japanese culture since I was a wee boy. It probably started the first time I saw Akira when I was about 10 which was 13 years ago. Ever since then most of my music and movie collection has been japanese, I'm actually going to spend a year in Japan in 2009 teaching English. Anyway enough about me lets get talking.xx

Goldiegirl

先輩
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome. What part of Scotland are you from? I was in Dalkieth for 6 months as a college student. I had the time of life there! :)

Reaction score
That's awesome I'm from Forfar which is not far away from Dundee. What were you studying in Dalkeith??? haha glad you enjoyed Scotland though.xx

Goldiegirl

先輩
Reaction score
I was studying history and political science. However I learned a lot more than that. I can still drink a lot! :gulp: Ok, not something to brag about perhaps, but I did learn that skill there! I really miss the chip shop, Tonys. I'd kill for chips and brown sauce! Some of the nicest people I ever met were from Scotland. :)

hideway

still hiding
Reaction score
Hey hunter, I hope your plans work out on Japan. Welcome to the forums. 🙂

The world is really small hm?

Absolute Zero

Zero's Dark Side
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, new person. Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay at Jref.

Reaction score
I was studying history and political science. However I learned a lot more than that. I can still drink a lot! :gulp: Ok, not something to brag about perhaps, but I did learn that skill there! I really miss the chip shop, Tonys. I'd kill for chips and brown sauce! Some of the nicest people I ever met were from Scotland. :)

Haha thats fantastic, a tonys chip shop. Well I will have a fish supper for you tonight. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay in Scotland. Puts a smile on my face xx

lyst

先輩
Reaction score
Hey! Yorishiku. Hope you enjoy your stay at JREF! Akira Sudou by the way rite? The one singing for the Shuto Kousoku Trail? . Dewa matane!

Reaction score
Hey! Yorishiku. Hope you enjoy your stay at JREF! Akira Sudou by the way rite? The one singing for the Shuto Kousoku Trail? . Dewa matane!

I was actually meaning the Manga movie Akira but thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes.xx

Top Bottom