What's new

New Guy from Germany

germantrain

Registered
4 Feb 2021
Hey,

my name is Zafer and I'm a Train Driver in Germany. I'm 23 years old. I hope meet some nice people here and get some advices for my dream.
It's my dream to live one day in Japan, but at the moment I'm not sure if it's even possible for me.

Nice to meet you all! :D

Hi Zafer ! Glad you found us. Must be exciting to be a train driver and very interesting. We do have a lot of nice members and staff here who are always glad to help you with any questions. Also , old posts and threads here have a lot of information about life & work in Japan that may answer some questions you have. Japan is an amazing place and I hope your dream of going there happens.

Hi Zafer ! Glad you found us. Must be exciting to be a train driver and very interesting. We do have a lot of nice members and staff here who are always glad to help you with any questions. Also , old posts and threads here have a lot of information about life & work in Japan that may answer some questions you have. Japan is an amazing place and I hope your dream of going there happens.
Thanks Frank, we aren't as in time as in Japan, but it's fun. I read it's very hard to get a Job in Japan without a University Degree. Maybe there is a way to get to Japan.

Hope you find a way ! I was lucky that the US Navy sent me to Japan for 2 years and I loved it. Maybe some of the old posts here about working in Japan will give you useful information. Trying to learn the Japanese language and their writing systems might be a good start to helping you with your dream. We have learning Japanese sections here that can help you with that also.

Back
Top Bottom