What's new

Need to learn Japanese in return i can teach English or Spanish!

Noe Godinez

Registered
14 Mar 2016
I want to learn Japanese because i really want to go to Japan and i just know some basic stuff the usual things you watch in animes and get the hang of them i am really good at English and Spanish if interested i could do a skype call or whatever you might find more comfortable with or maybe help with a English test from school you name it!
Thanks in advance and would be really cool how my name is pronounced in Japanese :D
My name: Noe

Welcome to the forum! Recently a Japanese member joined looking for a similar "Japanese-for-English" exchange, you could check if they're still available: 初めまして(Nice to meet you

As for your name: I don't know how the "e" is pronounced (like in "e"ntertainment or like in "e"ve?), but in both cases, it's pronounced as-is in Japanese.

Welcome to the forum! Recently a Japanese member joined looking for a similar "Japanese-for-English" exchange, you could check if they're still available: https://jref.com/threads/初めまして-nice-to-meet-you.58875/

As for your name: I don't know how the "e" is pronounced (like in "e"ntertainment or like in "e"ve?), but in both cases, it's pronounced as-is in Japanese.
So there is no alphabet in the japanese language? Because ive seen some words that have the same letters but 1 and they change quite alot

Does that mean you are asking about how your name is "written" in Japanese, not "pronounced"?

The transliteration differs depending on the pronunciation of your name, as already pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom