What's new

Need Movie Help

Se 7 eN

先輩
16 Jan 2004
I am really getting tired of these lame boring wannabe horror movies that they come out with here. I know that in Japan they have the scariest Horror Movies their is like Dark Water, Ju-On. I was wondering if you could help me with some movies that you guys thought were really scary? I am looking to buy them with subtitles not download. Thanks Alot.

I'd say Pulse, Cure, Audition, Uzumaki, Naked blood, Ring 1 and maybe 2 (definitely not 0), The Eye (not jap but great horror nonetheless, The Eye 2 is crap I think), Evil Dead Trap maybe, All night long 1,2,3, and if you really wanna lose your dinner try the Guinea Pig series :)

Thanks alot. Ill check them out. Is Dark Water pretty scary or no? and how about Ju-On?

Yeah dark water can be pretty scary at moments. I do believe there are better movies in the same concept though. Same goes for Ju-on but other people really seem to like it a lot, so I guess you need to see for yourself.

Movie I forgot to mention was Tale of two sisters, again not Jap but definitely worthwhile. If I had to chose the scariest one, where scary means dark, slow and unsettling, I'd go for Pulse or Audition. If you mean sick evil EVIL by scary, I'd definitely say Flower of flesh and blood (guinea pig 2).

Yea, im not a big fan of the gore. I just like to be scared and really creeped out (disturbing wise). I have Dark Water, Kairo (the pulse), and Uzumaki. And have a whole list that I keep adding titles to. So if you have any please feel free to post them. Not based on gore but scary wise. :) THanks Alot

Is audition even really scary? Because ive been reading about it and it sounds really lame.... :?

Of SCARY horror:Try Korean ones. I would definately recommend "Tale of Two Sisters" and "The Uninvited." THere is a good Chinese horror film called "Inner Senses". These three are very scary, and have a surprise ending...I really enjoyed watching them and they are worth watching over and over again....
Of Japanese horror, Ju-On and Ju-On 2 are scary, along with Ghost System, which is creepy...

Back
Top Bottom