What's new

Last movie you have seen

Cinema: Inception. An amazing movie! I enjoyed seeing Watanabe Ken, en Di Caprio together. The story was deep, and sometimes a bit difficult to understand and that's what I like about movies... it makes you think.

At home: I am watching Prince of Persia at the moment... a Disney movie.... the characters are too nice.

Tae Guk Gi! Awesome movie! Plain Awesome! I can see it again and again and again and again...

This was a great movie... it made me cry :(

Watching: The other guys

It starts out really funny, but it's getting a bit boring later on.

The last time I see the movie is Avatar.
Avatar is a science fiction movie, the famous director James Cameron, 20th century fox, which have produced a 2D and 3D and IMAX 3D three formats - choice for the audience. The film, more than $5 billion budget on the maximum amount of budget movie. In addition, The director James Cameron producer of The Game, The whole platform (James Cameron who reaches The Avatar: 'please) in 2009, December 1, The third type of Game for The TPS (called science fiction action Game), said shoot support 3D display. In addition, there are some who reaches of the peripheral product and the works

Not sure if somebody already mentioned "District 9." I am not into science fiction and probably would never rent the movie myself. But it happened that we visited our friends and some teens there were watching "District 9." Maybe it is the second most hilarious sci-fi movie that I saw after "Aliens." It has some beautiful romantic spots and at the end you might feel sad but in general you shouldn't watch that movie while you are eating IMO.

Back
Top Bottom