What's new

Missing fiancé

MartyClyde

後輩
29 Sep 2016
hello,
I've lost my fiancé. She lives in Japan in the katsushika ku area. I love her very much and she loves me just as much. We've been communicating through the LINE app for three months and have called each other everyday of those three months, for 5 hours on most days, and we've sent countless messages to each other. The last message she sent me was that she would call me at 5:30pm two days ago. I never received any call.
I've done everything I can think of to get in contact with her. All I have is her name, address, phone number and Instagram account.

I've posted a plea for help on a Japanese Facebook group for jobs. I offered money in return for someone to get her back in contact with me.

The common responses I got from this effort were
Doubts that she's real:
We've been talking for on average 5 HOURS per day for 3 months, we've sent 1,730 individual pictures to each other, 100s of which are selfies and many that are custom upon request. We've also sent videos (I've sent 3 she has sent 1 but plans to send more when she get her new iPhone after she broke the camera on her old on by dropping it) and she sends me original art works that she paints. She's real.

She just left me:
I've never loved anyone faintly as much as I love her and she feels the same way. She gets upset when I don't talk to her for a few hours (work, study) and is vocal in expressing her displeasure. She recently had an experience were her only close friend left her with no reason. He just cut off all connections with her. She confided in me about this and was shocked as to how someone could ever do that.

It's something that Japanese girls do:
My fiancé's parents are Japanese but she grew up in Spain and has only had Spanish boyfriends and an Australian one (me). She has spoke to me about how she dislikes the Japanese dating experience, and she has told me that she likes me because I'm so warm and she feels like she can tell me anything (and she does).

I'm a fraud:
I had a call log in the LINE app consisting of 169 calls made in 3 months. I have countless messages and 1,730 pictures.

I love her more than anything and I feel helpless in finding her. I've tried calling, messaging, contacting her university and contacting hospitals in Japan.

She's been recently been diagnosed with a blood desease that makes her feel weak and tired all the time, but doctors say that it's curable in 3 months.

I'm going to Japan either next week or the week after to try and find her.

If anyone can help me I would be eternally grateful!

I've done everything I can think of to get in contact with her. All I have is her name, address, phone number and Instagram account.

You have called the telephone number and written a snail-mail to the address?

Have you ever actually met her in person?

I've called her telephone number and I just get a Japanese message bank. We call on the LINE app but I've called her by phone just to try it and it worked before. I've a sent a postcard to her address today telling her that I love her and miss her and that I'm coming soon.
No I've never met her in person. We've been planning my trip up to Japan to see her for Christmas. She fills my day with her calls and messages. I learn new things about her all the time and we tell each other how much we love each other at any opputunity we can find and in as many was as we can think of.

Sorry I posted this as a new post when I meant for it to be a relpy. I'm not used to posting on message boards.

Last edited:
I understand your feelings but it has just been two days. Maybe her phone is broken or she needs some time to think. Keep trying for sure but just give it some time and don't worry too much.

I understand your feelings but it has just been two days. Maybe her phone is broken or she needs some time to think. Keep trying for sure but just give it some time and don't worry too much.
Thanks Davey. I hope your right. If she needed time to think she would tell me that. As I mentioned she gets upset when I don't contact her for a few hours. She once woke me up with a call late at night crying because she had a nightmare that I left her. She knows that I would feel the same dread. That's how I feel now.

Have you ever actually met her in person?
I've called her telephone number and I just get a Japanese message bank. We call on the LINE app but I've called her by phone just to try it and it worked before. I've a sent a postcard to her address today telling her that I love her and miss her and that I'm coming soon.
No I've never met her in person. We've been planning my trip up to Japan to see her for Christmas. She fills my day with her calls and messages. I learn new things about her all the time and we tell each other how much we love each other at any opportunity we can find and in as many was as we can think of.
I accidentally posted this as a new post below but it was meant to be a reply

Have you ever actually met her in person?[/QU

When you called, did you leave off the first zero when dialing? For example, if the number is 03-1234-5678 then when dialing from outside Japan you should not dial the zero.

If I were you, I'd wait until I could reestablish contact and/or at least verify the phone number and address are legit before I hopped on a plane.

You don't think it just a bit unusual for anyone to be as emotionally needy, clinging, and demanding as you describe her being over someone she has never met? How old is this young lady? There's something very odd here, but when a young man is blinded by love I suppose he can't be expected to see as well as he might otherwise.

If you want to send the address by private message I will do a look-up on it and see if it is legit or not.

When you called, did you leave off the first zero when dialing? For example, if the number is 03-1234-5678 then when dialing from outside Japan you should not dial the zero.

If I were you, I'd wait until I could reestablish contact and/or at least verify the phone number and address are legit before I hopped on a plane.

You don't think it just a bit unusual for anyone to be as emotionally needy, clinging, and demanding as you describe her being over someone she has never met? How old is this young lady? There's something very odd here, but when a young man is blinded by love I suppose he can't be expected to see as well as he might otherwise.

If you want to send the address by private message I will do a look-up on it and see if it is legit or not.

Hey Mike. I know her address because I sent her an approximately $300 antique Chinese Lute and Chinese jewellery case that matches it. She loves it and she send me $300 Sony headphones. I've called her number before in the past and it worked. She sent me her number with the appropriate area code.

I love how emotionally clingy she is. I know that some people don't like that but I do, and I'm just as clingy. She just turned 22 and I'm 22.

Give her at least a week or two before jumping on a plane. There are many plausible explanations.

Give her at least a week or two before jumping on a plane. There are many plausible explanations.

She could be in hospital. My mum says that phones are prohibited in some parts of hospitals.

She might have fainted somewhere between her university and home. The last thing she told me was that she would call me at 5:30pm because that is when she would finish studying.

Can you think of any other explanations?

I can't function. I've been going to sleep crying and waking up crying. I've only had 2 hours sleep. I burst out in tears in public and alone. I need to know if she's alright. It's the only thing I can think of.

Do you have her parents' phone number or address?
No I don't. I wish I did. I feel so helpless. I love her so much. I just know that her mum's a lawyer and her stepfather is "a business man", she doesn't know her real father.

Maybe this is a generational (pre-internet vs post-internet) thing, but you seem to have a remarkable lack of information on someone you're engaged to be married to.

I don't suppose you have any idea what the Japanese message you get when you dial her phone is saying, do you?

Maybe this is a generational (pre-internet vs post-internet) thing, but you seem to have a remarkable lack of information on someone you're engaged to be married to.

I don't suppose you have any idea what the Japanese message you get when you dial her phone is saying, do you?
No I don't know Japanese. She knows Japanese, English and Spanish. I hate myself for not knowing more. When she talks about her mum she tells me how odd she feels in her mother's presence, how she can't really get along with her well, that her mum is picky when choosing restaurants etc. But never any vital contact information. I'll definitely ask for that when I find her.

The desease she has is called idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.

If anyone can help me find her I'd be in your debt.
I just want her back. Whatever it takes.

You keep telling us what you have and don't seem to be giving any thought to the fact that you having the information doesn't help us contact her.

You've told us she lives in Katsushika and that she has an illness. What are we supposed to do with that? Close to half a million people live in Katsushika. We don't know her name, her contact info, where she goes to school, what she looks like....nothing. What are we supposed to do? Put our lives on hold to go walk the streets of Katsushika and accost every female in her early twenties asking if she has idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and a neurotic cyber-boyfriend? For all we know you may be some whack-job cyber stalker.

If you want to send her phone number, her real name, and your real FULL name by private message, I will try to help you out by ringing her up and seeing where that goes. If you want something more than just a shoulder to cry on then you're going to have to look at your problem from our perspective and help us help you.

I never thought to ask her for emergency contact details or other information that would help me find her. I always thought she would be there. I guess I didn't want to consider loosing her.

I have her address written in japanese and English, her phone number, her Instagram, her Apple ID, her email,
You keep telling us what you have and don't seem to be giving any thought to the fact that you having the information doesn't help us contact her.

You've told us she lives in Katsushika and that she has an illness. What are we supposed to do with that? Close to half a million people live in Katsushika. We don't know her name, her contact info, where she goes to school, what she looks like....nothing. What are we supposed to do? Put our lives on hold to go walk the streets of Katsushika and accost every female in her early twenties asking if she has idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and a neurotic cyber-boyfriend? For all we know you may be some whack-job cyber stalker.

If you want to send her phone number, her real name, and your real FULL name by private message, I will try to help you out by ringing her up and seeing where that goes. If you want something more than just a shoulder to cry on then you're going to have to look at your problem from our perspective and help us help you.
Sorry. I'll private message you.

Didn't arrive.

You should click on my name at the left and then click "contact" in the pop-up.

Didn't arrive.

You should click on my name at the left and then click "contact" in the pop-up.
I can't see the option. I think that I might have messed something up? Could you private message me than maybe I could private message you back?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    500.5 KB · Views: 34

I'm not a "whack-job cyber stalker". I've been told that they're common in Japan. I'm trying to prove that I'm not. I tried to change my profile picture from the one from my Twitter account. The lighting and the mustache kind of make me look a lil creepy. I'll try changing it again. I don't think that it is fair to dismiss me as just neurotic. I love her and I feel miserable that I can't find her or have any good way of finding her. I do want help and I would be so grateful.

I'm not a "whack-job cyber stalker". I've been told that they're common in Japan. I'm trying to prove that I'm not. I tried to change my profile picture from the one from my Twitter account. The lighting and the mustache kind of make me look a lil creepy. I'll try changing it again. I don't think that it is fair to dismiss me as just neurotic. I love her and I feel miserable that I can't find her or have any good way of finding her. I do want help and I would be so grateful.
It is absolutely inappropriate that you're posting this young woman's picture on the internet without her permission. You should delete it immediately. I understand that you're concerned, but you need to be an adult and think before you act.

It is absolutely inappropriate that you're posting this young woman's picture on the internet without her permission. You should delete it immediately. I understand that you're concerned, but you need to be an adult and think before you act.
Your right! I just don't want to be told that my story isn't real. I'm trying to figure out how to take it down. Sorry. I'm not thinking straight.

I've "reported" myself and asked that they get taken down. I don't see a delete option.

Back
Top Bottom