What's new

MEXT Scholarship through University Recommendation

I apply in Meidai :D

Do they usually release the result in first week of June? both for University and PGP program?
MEIDAI is a great place, but i am wondering if you were told by the school that the results will be released first week of June.

Because I feel like it may be in the last week of June or even early July

MEIDAI is a great place, but i am wondering if you were told by the school that the results will be released first week of June.

Because I feel like it may be in the last week of June or even early July
Just guessing . My university didn't announce anything regarding to the release of result. So, I am clueless right now. haha

Hello guys.

Xup MEXT 2021 applicants, Any update from your universities.
I received a MEXT pledge form to fill and sent back to the University this week.

Any update from y'all
Hi,, I also get this document and sent it back to japan last march...
Do have new update about it?

Hey Guys. It is June already. Somebody got any result or information when their university will release the Official Mext Result?

Hello everyone,

I know that you are anxious about your results. The MEXT scholarships take time, but in general, if you have been nominated by your university for a MEXT scholarship, you university already has an allocated slot, so you should be accepted. The university has screened you and nominated you to a slot that MEXT has designated for the university, so once you have been told that you were nominated to MEXT, you can expect to be approved (unless there is something "wrong" with your documents.

Good luck

Do we need to apply for Certificate of eligibility ?

Hello everyone,

I know that you are anxious about your results. The MEXT scholarships take time, but in general, if you have been nominated by your university for a MEXT scholarship, you university already has an allocated slot, so you should be accepted. The university has screened you and nominated you to a slot that MEXT has designated for the university, so once you have been told that you were nominated to MEXT, you can expect to be approved (unless there is something "wrong" with your documents.

Good luck
Yes. I hope they release earlier so we can plan early. Btw I am staying in Taiwan. I am from Philippines. Does anyone here experience applying the visa in another country for Mext scholarship?

this is my first post here and I`m happy to be around such nice people like you!

Thank you very much :)

Although I didn't read the rest of your comment but your beginning graceful expression made me very happy :)

I saw on Reddit people talking that embassy final results started to come on Thursday. I hope we are going to be next. It's just so overwhelming to wait.

I saw on Reddit people talking that embassy final results started to come on Thursday. I hope we are going to be next. It's just so overwhelming to wait.
My graduate school of Ritsumeikan Uni. said they would expect in not until August that the result notification would arrive due to the pandemic (officially, it should be around July). Hope it would arrive on schedule as the embassy.

Anyone got their final confirmation email from MEXT? My Graduate school inform me that the result will release this June.

Anyone got their final confirmation email from MEXT? My Graduate school inform me that the result will release this June.
There is no any update information about the final result from the graduate school I applied to, but my senior who got the MEXT in the same graduate school told me that the final result used to be released in the end of June

Hello guys.
The wait is draining me, Already end of June. Anybody have a new update?
Hellooo.
I am waiting too right now and no update yet. Last update was at June 15, my japan university's staff said that they haven't received the result from the Japanese Ministry of Education yet.
I check this forum everyday worrying about maybe I am the one who don't get the final result.

Hellooo.
I am waiting too right now and no update yet. Last update was at June 15, my japan university's staff said that they haven't received the result from the Japanese Ministry of Education yet.
I check this forum everyday worrying about maybe I am the one who don't get the final result.
I was also inform this June 14, My Graduate school they expect result will be this June. We are the same I am also worried if I am the only one haha

Hellooo.
No, I haven't heard anything from either MEXT or my graduate school since June 18th.
They told me to wait until the end of June. If there is any update regarding this, they will inform me as soon as possible. We'll see then.

It feels like they assumed that university recommended students haven't waited appropriate amount of time. Like embassy recommendation required waiting for almost a year from the initial application. And now they want to make the waiting equal for every party.

Back
Top Bottom