What's new

MEXT Scholarship (Research/Graduate students) 2019

Indian candidates who have passed the First Screening for MEXT 2019 Research Students please, join our Facebook group:
Indian MEXT Embassy Research Scholarship '19

It is a place primarily created to share resources and information with each other and to form supportive networks which will help us all. So far we have 15 members in our group who have passed the First Screening and are waiting for the Second Screening results.

Others in this forum, if you know someone from India who passed the First Screening for MEXT 2019 Research Students Scholarship kindly direct them to our Facebook page

Others in this forum, if you know someone from India who passed the First Screening for MEXT 2019 Research Students Scholarship kindly direct them to our Facebook page

Haven't you heard: Facebook is out! I challenge you on this one and invite all MEXT participants to post right here and not on the data-leaking, privacy-disrespecting online moloch called FB.

:p

Haven't you heard: Facebook is out! I challenge you on this one and invite all MEXT participants to post right here and not on the data-leaking, privacy-disrespecting online moloch called FB.

:p
Well you are correct! Even if anyone can find ALL the Indian candidates who passed the First Screening for MEXT 2019 Research Students Scholarship it would be nice. Be it here or on Facebook :)

My campus will be suita campus, osaka university. Division of Sustainable energy and environmental engineering (School of Engineering) !

Sad to hear the Dutch peeps got rejected :(
I have no idea how many people applied, but there were like 6 people in the interview phase...

Just got my official acceptance to Tokyo University!!!

I got accepted at Todai too! I'm in the graduate school of Engineering you?

Sad to hear the Dutch peeps got rejected :(
I have no idea how many people applied, but there were like 6 people in the interview phase...

I got accepted at Todai too! I'm in the graduate school of Engineering you?

You got in through the normal route (no Japanese studies student)? Would you be open to share your experience perhaps? I'm gonna re-apply this year but hearing some stories of last year I'm really, really not sure if I will ever make the cut ...

Yup, this is the slow period. Applied and went through the process until now in The Netherlands. I went with Meiji and Sophia. Hopefully we will have confirmation within the year haha.

Did you manage to get into the scholarship? I've heard that there were very, very few places for Dutch students so I kind off gave up hoping I will ever get in looking at my academic background ..

Can someone help me with the university recommendation process.
Do I have to ask the university if they are willing to recommend me or is it automatically decided during the application selection process. Also, how does the one university rule apply for the mext recommendation. What if I ask multiple universities, because I am not sure which university might recommend me. But on the case that multiple universities agree to recommend me do I have to tell one of them that I am not joining?
Thanks in advance

Hello everyone, I've been gathering info on mext because I want to apply next year and all your comments are very useful, thank you!
I've been wondering if anyone got admitted into Kobe university? In particular, I'm interested in the areas of language acquisition, education and teaching foreign language and I saw that in Kobe there's this "Graduate School of Intercultural Studies" that's focusing on these topics. Has anyone any insight on this university?

Hey there!

I am currently a research student and a mext 2019 scholar. I applied for the extension and preparing for the entrance exams in August. This makes me too nervous. Do you think it will be hard to be accepted as a regular student?

Hello from Greece. I have invented an anti-seismic system for building structures. In Greece, unfortunately, they are not interested in doing research. I would like if you could help me find or recommend a research organization in Japan to work with on the research of anti-seismic construction technology. My experiments. With my method. Acceleration 2.41g
As they design earthquake-resistant constructions today.

Back
Top Bottom