What's new

MC Reikokuna in Seattle Needs your help

Do you like my music concept?

• Total voters

Evander

Registered
25 Feb 2017
Konichiwa watashi wa no namane Evander Roy Blake Desu. I am going to post the rest of this in English my primary language with a basic translation into Hiragana/katakana Kanji at the end as best I can using Google Translate. I am still learning Japanese my old mind is having problems learning the things I learned yesterday. It will take me allot of time and effort on my part. I have been a musician in the United States for awhile but now I am interested in being in Jpop on Itunes Japan and working hard at getting recognition and ranked in Tokyo Rap charts. I am putting together a Taiko drum Guzheng Harp Rock/Rap Fusion band.
I am MC Reikokuna (Ruthless) and I want my Bands name to be Bitter Lullabies I like the way this sounds
NigaNigaNigai Rarabai 苦苦苦い ララバイ I was told by Google this means (Little Bitter Lullaby).
This thread is going to end up being pretty big because I am going to use it as a dump of all my own personal thoughts, lyrics, questions, experiences, eventually I will fill it with links to my music.
Heres an example of me trying to sing in Japanese

how did I do?
My Taiko band is going to take music I like and cover it in Japanese with traditional Japanese and Chinese Instruments like Taiko Drums Guzheng Harp Bamboo Flute. I will rap/sing in Japanese and play Guitar.
I will also encourage a really tight knit family of fans. I am going to be really proactive at not letting my fans down that I am Reikokuna Yakuza not a gimmick or a marketing scheme an all out family on the world scene. Fans can drink Sake with me get tattooed up and pledge the pinkie. I have allot developed
I have a set list I need a Key Rappu to collab with on my first CD I never heard back from Yamazin but someone like him that can help my CD get more noticed. I need lots of help on lyric translation and pronunciation. I am going to work really hard at getting something down and then post a video of me on here first before recording and get your feedback. Those of you who help me get my bird off the ground I will give you 1 of every piece of merch I market thats CDs Tshirts plus when I come to your area free tickets and backstage passes. So helping me out right now really will be rewarded in the near future. Heres an example of a song I am trying to translate into Japanese and create the beat for it withTaiko flute and Guzheng. Its called RealThugs by Easy E.

Here is my first attempt at translation perhaps there is better sounding ways to translate? Perhaps there are better translations?
yeah, let's take a trip

ええ

E e

旅行に出かけましょう

Ryokō ni dekakemashou

just sit back and light a spliff with this and don't
slip

光をくすぐり、スリップしない

光をくすぐり、スリップしない

Hikari o kusuguri, surippu shinai

on a funky-dope track jump back

20.0pt;color:#222222;mso-ansi-language:EN">Ni kakkoii
mso-bidi-font-family:"MS Gothic";color:#222222;mso-ansi-language:EN;mso-fareast-language:
JA">ドープトラッ
color:#222222;mso-ansi-language:EN;mso-fareast-language:JA">ク
color:#222222;mso-ansi-language:EN">
ドープトラック

Dōputorakku

ジャンプバック

ジャンプバック

Janpu bakku

strapped with a fat buudah sack and a 7-8 'lac

太ったマリファナの袋と速い車で武装した

太ったマリファナの袋と速い車で武装した

Futotta marifana no fukuro to hayai kuruma de busō shita

go clean, gangsta lean, i got green

きれいになって、ギャングスタは痩せて、私は緑色になった

きれいになって、ギャングスタは痩せて、私は緑色になった

Kirei ni natte, gyangusuta wa yasete, watashi wa midoriiro ni natta

but i serve dubs like it ain't no thing

しかし、私はそれがないようなダブを提供する

しかし、私はそれがないようなダブを提供する

Shikashi, watashi wa sore ga nai yōna dabu o teikyō suru

it's so sweet, when you got money to spend

それはあなたがお金を持っているとき、とても甘いです

それはあなたがお金を持っているとき、とても甘いです

Sore wa anata ga okane o motte iru toki, totemo amaidesu

i got a proper big tilt and a fabec benz

私は適切な大きな傾きを得て、素晴らしいメルセデスベンツ

私は適切な大きな傾きを得て、素晴らしいメルセデスベン

Watashi wa tekisetsuna ōkina katamuki o ete, subarashī Merusedesubentsu

i make ends, spend my dough on no foe

私は終わりを作る、敵には生地を使わないで、終わらせない、敵に生地を使う

私は終わりを作る、敵には生地を使わないで、終わらせない、敵に生地を使う

Watashi wa owari o tsukuru, teki ni wa kiji o tsukawanaide, owarasenai, teki ni kiji o tsukau

that's how it is, and that's how it goes

それはそれがどのようなものなのか、それはどういうものなのか

それはそれがどのようなものなのか、それはどういうものなのか

Sore wa sore ga dono yōna monona no ka, sore wa dō iu monona no ka

act like ya know when i creep real slow

ああ、私がクリープ本当に遅いとき知っているように行動する

ああ、私がクリープ本当に遅いとき知っているように行動する

Ā, watashi ga kurīpu hontōni osoi toki shitte iru yō ni kōdō sur

givin love to them players that i know is real yakuza

本当のヤクザだと知っている選手たちに愛を捧げる

本当のヤクザだと知っている選手たちに愛を捧げる

Hontō no yakuzada to shitte iru senshu-tachi ni aiwosasageru

So thats what this thread is about. It will grow and grow please post comments : This flag is my band flag and will for sale on bandanas for 10USD starting the first week of March.
reikokuna flag.jpg

I will only get better with hardwork and feedback.
私は勤勉とフィードバックでより良くなるでしょう。
Watashi wa kinben to fīdobakku de yori yoku narudeshou.

Aren't you going to be too busy starting your worldwide baseball league to really give becoming a famous chart-topping Japanese rap star the time and energy it requires?

Seriously, at first I thought this was an elaborate trolling on a par with Rubberburner Curry (Curry) but then I realized you're probably for real and it would be cruel to be mean to you.

Good luck with your music career.

(And drop the "na" from the end of your rap name. Grammatically it has no business there unless you put a noun after it)

Back
Top Bottom