What's new

Question Looking for recommendations for online activities

Limouna

Registered
17 Feb 2021
Helloo,
I am part of an university club based on japanese culture that unites people that are interested in everything related to japan, we hang out every week on discord to do some kind of fun and entertaining activity online, and i think we ran out of ideas for now :p
I was wondering if any of you has any suggestions for online activities inside the club, thank you

Hi Limouna, welcome to the forum! What kind of Japan-related activities have you been engaging in so far? :)

Perhaps we should reopen ours, too. :cool:

Hi Limouna, welcome to the forum! What kind of Japan-related activities have you been engaging in so far? :)
Heey thanks 😀,
We already did a little bit of karuta and other hiragana/katana competitions, we played some cultural quizzes online, and some guess-the-song or guess-the-show type of games, we also played some Shogi and Go the other day, and finally some drawing games and competitions

Helloo,
I am part of an university club based on japanese culture that unites people that are interested in everything related to japan, we hang out every week on discord to do some kind of fun and entertaining activity online, and i think we ran out of ideas for now :p
I was wondering if any of you has any suggestions for online activities inside the club, thank you
I suggest you start looking at all the new music on Spotify from artists you never knew of. If you like Depeche Mode, Art Of Noise and Pet Shop Boys check out Bitley.

Back
Top Bottom